what tabby pattern is jasper?

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say he's a spotted tabby.

Most tabbies have M-shaped stripes on their forehead and stripes on their tails. You'll often see stripes on their legs and mane.
Striped (mackerel) tabbies often have broken stripes but, if there are more broken stripes than unbroken ones, I'd call it a spotted tabby.

Whether he's a mackerel or a spotted tabby, it's still proper to simply call him a tabby and leave it at that. :)

What he really looks like, to me, is one happy cat! ... Playing with his ball track and snoozing in front of the TV with his favorite human!
Aah! The life of a well-cared-for house cat! :)

BTW: Tabbies are my favorite kind of cat! :heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chelseysc94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'd say he's a spotted tabby.

Most tabbies have M-shaped stripes on their forehead and stripes on their tails. You'll often see stripes on their legs and mane.
Striped (mackerel) tabbies often have broken stripes but, if there are more broken stripes than unbroken ones, I'd call it a spotted tabby.

Whether he's a mackerel or a spotted tabby, it's still proper to simply call him a tabby and leave it at that. :)

What he really looks like, to me, is one happy cat! ... Playing with his ball track and snoozing in front of the TV with his favorite human!
Aah! The life of a well-cared-for house cat! :)

BTW: Tabbies are my favorite kind of cat! :heartshape:
IMG_4913.jpeg
he is one very happy and spoiled little (big) boy lol he’s only 5 months old and is as big as his 3 year old sister 😂
IMG_4919.jpeg

chelseysc94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
she’s only 8lbs so she’s a smol girly lol

chelseysc94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That is one happy cat, all curled up with eyes closed, displaying his tummy to his favorite human!

It shows that he really loves you when he does that! :)
him and his sister both love to sleep in the middle of the floor with their tummies on full display. it’s literally one of the biggest honors knowing how comfy and safe they feel with me lol 🥰

chelseysc94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
it is an estimate. long story but i got him from a coworker. momma cat was a barn cat they thought was spayed. she disappeared and was found 8 months later with 4 babies. when i got him, two vets estimated him at 8-9 weeks since he still had all his baby teeth and was barely over 2lbs. it is possible he’s a bit older but not by much. i think he’s just gonna be a big ol boy. lol

chelseysc94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
the photo dumps are from the last few months. the original pics are the recent ones. i can’t believe how much he’s grown in 3 months