What song drives you NUTS????

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

I am a giant music snob. And here's why.

I hate:

a) Anything sung by anyone who has won American Idol
b) Anything sung by Anyone whose looks far trump their musical ability (Britney,Jessica, Stacy, Kiki, Bambi...whoever these vapid, who-needs-talent-when-you-have-boobs people are)
c) That 'Do you want your girlfriend hot like me' song
d) Most hip-hop artists (Kanye West, Outkast (esp. Andre3000), Missy Elliott, Mary J. Blige not included)
e) Anything by a boy band or former member of a boy band
f) Anything Liz Phair post-2000
g) the vast majority of country music
h) opera arias performed by sopranos who have no idea what they're doing.
I'm an even bigger snob..I can't list everything I hate because it'd take waaay too long.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I really hate anything by the Black Eyed Peas. Except Hey Mama! becasue that is Emmett's song. Anything else the radio goes off.

There are a lot of songs on the radio lately that I can't even listen to it. Like that song by the Pussycat Dolls "Don't You" I'm sorry if he wished his girlfriend was a skank he'd date you.

UG! Now I want to break a radio

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such wonderful collection of crappy songs we have here! I hardly know where to begin.
Anything rap, hip hop, or screeching, (think Mariah Carey) makes me want to puncture my eardrums with an icepick, especially when played on a $5000 stereo in a $500 car, and rattling all the windows in my house.

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband
Drive's me NUTS with his guitor when practice's that same note over and over again

I wish i could tell you the name of the song I don't think it has a name
But it goe's like this Bum Bum-----Bum -----Bumm Bummmmmmmmmmmmm and are walls start shacking and the picture's on the hall way wall go crooked
He's just finished his practice about a hour ago
thank goodness

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Do you have a song that you just can't stand? I don't have just one, but it's actually anything by U2 that makes me run and shut off the radio
....what about you??

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Sorry, but when I hear U2, I turn the volume UP!!!!

As for songs that drive me crazy....

Hollaback Girl (as mentioned by a few others already! LOL) and These Words by Natasha Bedingfield. My cousin is obsessed with both of them and plays them constantly!

sumosmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

I hate Celine Dion soooo much. And since I grew up in Quebec, I've been putting up with her for a lot longer than any of you. She's been annoying us here ever since she was a kid
What! You mean you don't like it when she beats on her chest like an ape?
Hee hee.. (I'm not much of a fan myself!)

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

PLEASE tell me what the crazy frog song is!!!???
Its' a really annoying mobile ring tone based on the Beverly Hills Cop theme, advertized everywhere with an even more annoying "funny" animated frog.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I just figured it out! That song is so dumb, it's fun! Another let's dance around and act stupid song at my work!

siberian tiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sick of Beverly Hills!!
Then "Don't Ya" is in my head all the time because my ex-girlfriend requested this song to me on the radio one day.
Which I thought was very amuzing. Because my current girlfriend is gorgeous and very very very very sexy.