What should i do ?

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is worrisome for me. An employee at a store has the virus. It's scary I always take precautions. But I may have to ride the bus I am scared because I have no car. I have my mom but she goes out so much that I am scared to get rides from her. She doesn't use hand sanitizer :(

If I get sick how do I find someone to care for my cat? I am trying to avoid this virus because if my cat I don't have money for boarding :( I have bad anxiety about this

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At the place where I work, we have to get our temperature checked every day before we are allowed to enter the building. We have to put a sticker on our employee badge to show that we passed the checkpoint.

Maybe you could do the same? Do you have a fever thermometer?

If you check your temperature every day, you should have a little assurance.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You will still most likely take care of your cat. 99% of the time the COVID 19 virus makes you sick, flu-like symptoms, but not tHAT sick. Most people recover in about two weeks, like with any other sickness. You will be achy and tired, but can still function. With summer coming and people not being cooped up indoors, this virus will soon go dormant.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are already doing the right thing by taking precautions and if by chance you do get sick the likelihood of it being bad enough to be hospitalized is small. You made it this far without problems! You got this, don't strain yourself too hard over something that hasn't even happened yet.

In any case, for good measure you can research your local area and see what is available out there for assistance. Depending on where you live, there are outreach programs by charities who help pets and their owners in need during this time. Additionally, if you are able you can also inquire about getting help from your trusted friends, coworkers and neighbours. There is no doubt a solution somewhere out there where if you are hospitalized, someone can come over to feed, water and take care of your little muffin, with plenty of texts, pictures and updates.Or temporarily take them into their home if needed.

It is nice that you love your kitty so much :hugs: Don't worry, the odds are that you will be together just fine through all this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope so i could get through it. My cat is my strength to keep going she is my emotional support and furbaby soul cat