What should I do next

blackcat416

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My vet gets fresh urine just by squeezing their rear end. It just pours out. I have 6 cats and my Rachel and her brother Matthew throw up a good bit but mostly food. Rachel will over eat then throw up. Matthew will eat then run an play and throw up, both have delicate stomachs. It's really good if your cat is throwing up fur balls best to get them out then lodged in their intestines. Brushing and grooming your cat daily will help reduce the amount of fur ingested. I have always been a user of Vaseline petroleum jelly to help with fur balls. Just a teaspoon once a week keeps the fur down and makes it come out the other end. But be careful too much and your cat will poo too soft. Mine just lick it right out of the big tub I buy.

I am also a big probiotic user helps keep the gut in check and in good order. I also give my cats blade grass to eat which also helps the digestive system.

Good luck.

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am also a big probiotic user helps keep the gut in check and in good order. I also give my cats blade grass to eat which also helps the digestive system.

Good luck.
Note that some cats, especially outdoor cats/cats in the wild, deliberately eat grass to throw up. Ritz loves cat grass--and always throws it up.
I also use probiotics, and think that's a good idea.