What should I buy first?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

What if I have you ???
OMG, I am going to be getting a parcel full of yellow spiders aren't I??

Thats it...maybe I'll find that spider, and send him to you..I will get your address from a mod
He might be dead once he gets there

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG, I am going to be getting a parcel full of yellow spiders aren't I??

Thats it...maybe I'll find that spider, and send him to you..I will get your address from a mod
He might be dead once he gets there
Oh God PLEASE DONT !!!! I will not open any packages from Ontario

Ducky always walks around my legs, while Im on the PC and his fluffy tail brushes against me. So about 3 months ago, he was and I reach down to pet him, but he wasnt there. So I looked and it was a SPIDER ON MY LEG !!! I freaked out. I started screaming, jumped up, my chair fell backward. LOL The spider fell on the floor. I got some tissue and flushed him. I immediately called our exterminator and said, You have to come now !!!! ". Now I cant sit comfortably in front of the PC without nightmares !!! LOL so PLEASE dont send spiders and I wont send spiders to you

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh God PLEASE DONT !!!! I will not open any packages from Ontario

Ducky always walks around my legs, while Im on the PC and his fluffy tail brushes against me. So about 3 months ago, he was and I reach down to pet him, but he wasnt there. So I looked and it was a SPIDER ON MY LEG !!! I freaked out. I started screaming, jumped up, my chair fell backward. LOL The spider fell on the floor. I got some tissue and flushed him. I immediately called our exterminator and said, You have to come now !!!! ". Now I cant sit comfortably in front of the PC without nightmares !!! LOL so PLEASE dont send spiders and I wont send spiders to you
You called the exterminator for ONE spider???

And you make fun of me??

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You called the exterminator for ONE spider???

And you make fun of me??
Of course !!!!! what if it was the baby to a mother and father spider?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Of course !!!!! what if it was the baby to a mother and father spider?
Or the mother that just had 35000 baby spiders!!

Ew, my sister noticed these baby spiders kept coming out of her range hood in the kitchen, and so she cranked the oven to burn them all out, and then she saw the BIG momma spider come out...it was mad at her....EEEEEEEEEEW

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Or the mother that just had 35000 baby spiders!!

Ew, my sister noticed these baby spiders kept coming out of her range hood in the kitchen, and so she cranked the oven to burn them all out, and then she saw the BIG momma spider come out...it was mad at her....EEEEEEEEEEW
35,000 ?
...... if I had a BIG momma spider coming out towards me, I would probably be passed out on the floor