What Sex Kitten To Get As Friend For One Year Old Female Oriental

Dee Foran

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a loving, friendly and playful one year old oriental blue female cat who we adopted from a friend who couldn’t give her the time and attention she needs. As a family of 5 we give her lots of love and attention. But she gets lonely when we’re at school/ work. I’m getting a Siamese kitten at the weekend and there’s a choice between a male or female. I’m not sure which would be best. I think she will be happy to have another Siamese to play with but not sure what sex to get. Any suggestions?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Females tend to prefer males (males are usually OK with either, as long as they're neutered). But if the female kitten seems to have a more compatible personality that's fine too. Personality is more important. But all else being equal, she'd probably prefer a boy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dee Foran

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Females tend to prefer males (males are usually OK with either, as long as they're neutered). But if the female kitten seems to have a more compatible personality that's fine too. Personality is more important. But all else being equal, she'd probably prefer a boy.
Thank you. It would be nice to have a Tom cat!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just neuter him early enough that he doesn't get in the habit of spraying!