What Season...?

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I checked his Facebook and he mentions Bolzano and Canazei Italy. So it looks like he lives in Northern Italy?
Yes, M maggiedemi , he lives in the Northern Italy, but to the rest of the country that area isn't Italy at all, it's more like Southern Austria :)
They hardly speak Italian up there, and they consider us as poor sluggards.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess I would :)

I visited Florida many years ago, for holidays.
I stayed three days in Miami (and Miami Beach). And a couple of nights around Orlando.
Not that this means I know your climate well, but I remember the heat and the high humidity (and the clouds of swarming mosquitos in Orlando).
Yes. Orlando is notoriously hotter than other parts of the state because it's more inland. You don't get the ocean breezes. You won't find Floridians at the Orlando theme parks in the summer. We know better.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like spring the best. It's so nice after a dreary winter to see nature waking up with dancing daffodils and blooming trees. When we lived in Atlanta, there also was a riot of color from the azaleas.

LadyButterfly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love spring because it's such a beautiful season, but I have terrible allergies during those months so my favorite would have to be fall. When you think about it with the trees turning fall is a beautiful month too.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would prefer the fall. Around here, fall weather can still be on the warm side, but the main thing is the much lower humidity. And then, of course, there are the trees turning red or gold as the season progresses.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can I be more specific and say mid to late August???
I would prefer to say Summer but don't like the humidity when it's really high in July. I also like the nice days in Fall, but our Falls are usually "fake Winters". We start getting snow in October most of the time. September can be nice, but since Fall also includes October and November...no thanks.
So mid to late August, gives me my warm sunny days and still a few thunder storms (I love thunder storms), but the nights cool off so you're not roasting all the time. The other thing about August is the bugs are almost gone by then, so you can enjoy being outside without getting eaten alive by mosquitoes.

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It would be winter for me. I like it best when it’s 10-25 F, don’t mind colder, either. I would be fine to live where it never went above 55 as long as we had sunshine at regular times.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Late spring for sure, like late May\early June. Not too hot yet, strawberry picking season, and unlike fall, perfect dress weather! (I love the way I look in dresses) Winter is just say too cold, damp and dreary for me.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Late spring for sure, like late May\early June. Not too hot yet, strawberry picking season, and unlike fall, perfect dress weather! (I love the way I look in dresses) Winter is just say too cold, damp and dreary for me.
Me too! Except for the dresses. Can't remember the last time I had a dress on - pants/shorts for me. Around here late May the trees are budded out and it is warm. Fall is pretty but way to short - one day the trees seem to be in color an the next bare.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely spring. It's always been my favourite season; and I think it's pretty underrated! I just can't get enough of the gorgeous cherry blossoms and the cute baby animals. I particularly like mid-late spring, because the weather starts to get warmer. Not too hot but not too cold, either.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too! Except for the dresses. Can't remember the last time I had a dress on - pants/shorts for me. Around here late May the trees are budded out and it is warm. Fall is pretty but way to short - one day the trees seem to be in color an the next bare.
The last time I had a dress on was June 1980 when my brother got married. I don't plan on wearing another one any time soon.

LittleShadow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fall, of the variety where nights get a little crisp, but days are still warm but not too hot. I love it when it's that perfect sort of temp where you could go swimming in the afternoon, but it's cool enough in the shade with a nice breeze to just lay out a blanket on the lawn at the park and relax with a book, and mornings are cool enough for things like jogging or digging in the garden. I really like it when there's a snap of cold for a few days before the ideal-to-me fall weather resumes, because then you get pretty colors too, but I'm content with the just-after-summer-truly-breaks time too.

I like snuggling up in winter, but my lungs are really sensitive to cold/damp, and I get sick easily in winter. In summer, I burn if you shout "sun" too loudly in my general direction. Spring is probably my second favorite, but I just have a greater fondness for fall.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Autumn, fall; crisp air, low humidity, sun, windows open at night. I could live in this weather year round.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Fall or Spring.
Summer is so humid, as I get older the high humidity makes it feel like you are breathing through a wet handkerchief.
I like snow if I don't have to drive with so many idiots on the road.