What Season...?

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Summer. Our summers are not extreme usually except for the last few days which have been very hot and broken some records. I understand others in guaranteed mega hot places not preferring summer though.
Autumn can be very pleasant with the change of colours and if the weather is not dull and rainy.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Summers. My favorite temp is anywhere in the 80 degrees F. If it could stay in the 80s all year long, I would be happy.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Summer forever.
My favorite temperature is above 90°F, and this current summer is quite perfect.
Unfortunately, our summers are short, and in a three weeks top, it will be over, and I will fall into a depression till next June.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Most definitely the fall. I love blue jean and sweatshirt weather and the crispness to the air. About 50 degrees is the perfect temperature.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely summer. When I was a kid I used to do yardwork in 90+ temps, full sun, wearing a flannel or denim jacket and barely broke a sweat.

I can still sorta do that now, but I need to take breaks.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's hard to chose between spring and fall. Both have nice weather. Both are better for outdoor activities. I like my gardening in the spring but all the fall activities too.

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Fall, but in a place that has a TRUE fall. Where I am now, it's kind of...sweater weather in the morning and by the afternoon you're in shorts and a t shirt ("fall"), then kind of cold (gets below freezing for a week, maybe 2), then back to summer weather. I hate it. We barely had any color changes last year because we didn't have as much rain as normal. I want consistent, crisp, cool days, and the foliage that comes with higher elevations.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Summer forever.
My favorite temperature is above 90°F, and this current summer is quite perfect.
Unfortunately, our summers are short, and in a three weeks top, it will be over, and I will fall into a depression till next June.
Come on down to Florida. We have summer like weather for 8-9 months out of the year. I hope you like humidity though. :wave3:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely summer. When I was a kid I used to do yardwork in 90+ temps, full sun, wearing a flannel or denim jacket and barely broke a sweat.

I can still sorta do that now, but I need to take breaks.
Same here!
I give my best in outdoor works only when the temperature is above 90°F.
And the long days in summertime! Priceless!
Under 75°F it's cold already, to my standards :lol:, but would you believe it that my favorite holiday place on Earth is Ireland?

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You'd love it here
I guess I would :)

I visited Florida many years ago, for holidays.
I stayed three days in Miami (and Miami Beach). And a couple of nights around Orlando.
Not that this means I know your climate well, but I remember the heat and the high humidity (and the clouds of swarming mosquitos in Orlando).

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Fall - just on the brink of winter.

I hate heat, I don't like sweating and feeling like I'm going to faint. I don't like my heart rate up so high, I feel like vomiting. I hate the sun burning my skin.

Yeah, so fall. Not too hot and not too cold. Just right. Beautiful season.