What presents did your cat get?

kittycorner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our 9 got a toy mouse rolled in catnip for each of them and my mother in law got them 6 bags of the special diet cat food that they eat-which was really nice since the bags are soo expensive and then a stocking full of toys from petsmart-their favorite gift of all though was all the wrapping paper to play with that has now turned to confetti!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Quill got a new feather toy stick thing because the other one has been broken for a loooong time, and some catnip bubbles.
He's kind of scared of the bubbles but once it pops on the floor he just rubs himself over the spot. On Christmas morning he also got leftover wrapping paper and quite alot of ribbon and some bows. And I gave him a big smooch

erinca7821

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Is that the Panic Mouse? I got Jamie one a couple of years ago, and he wasn't all that interested in it, although he loves fishing pole toys. Another TCS member's two kittens were here for a visit, and Teufel loved it so much he got to take it home with him.
Yes, it's the panic mouse... he just stares at me like "what is this stupid thing you've got running here?" I'm going to try rubbing some catnip on the mouse or something, see if that helps, if not, oh well...