What Other Online Forums Do You Visit A Lot...

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only other message board I'm a member of is the Gardenweb forums which I also visit daily.

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just TCS and Ravelry.com, a knitting community. It's a beta site and takes two days to get an invite, but it is incredible... if you knit or crochet. It's been in beta for over a year and a half, a work in progress. People post pictures of projects, yarns and it has a huge database of patterns. If I want to see what something looks like in a certain yarn, it's there. Then there a over 40,000 groups. Knitters with cats, regional groups, political, you name it, it's there, and if not you can start your own. The owner/code monkey has a lot of creative innovations.
It's the only other site that I've found that comes close to TCS.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I visit here and a pregnancy forum daily.
I also belong to a reality show forum and a Sims forum.
I mostly use facebook.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was on a America's Next Top Model forum briefly, but I spend a whole lot of time on TCS, I don't have time for other forums!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two baseball boards.

One of them grew out of another board, which involved all teams, so we have baseball fans from all over, and most of us have been communicating and posting for almost 10 years, and some of us have met and go to games together - they've become like family, which is great.

The other one is strictly a NY Mets board, and we've been together for a long time too, and meet for games. Very cool.

I also joined Facebook recently. At my age! God help me.

tofu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am very active on one other forum:

Aquariacentral.com

I have been keeping fish for years and spend waaaaaay too much time over on that board! It's a very friendly and helpful community if you have any questions about fish and fish tanks.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have 3 Paul Stanley Forums I visit, and 2 Kiss Forums I also visit sometimes one of the My Little Pony Forum's. I'm really only passionate about Paul Stanley, cats and My Little Ponies.

twokatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I belong to 2 dog forums, I'm not as comfortable on them as here. There aren't any other cat forums as good as TCS so this is the only cat forum.

twokatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I'm on a few yahoo groups - NZ_Felines, NZ_Judges, LetstalkPersians, SilverPersians and Persian_Exoticlovers but TCS is definitely my favourite!
Oh I would love to find a forum for Persians, is it a Yahoo group?

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I lurk around on several other boards: llnoe.com, for Dave Ramsey followers; hotcouponworld.com; and several reptile forums. Also a few Lost forums when the show is airing.