What other foods, not cat food, do your cats like to eat?

stevie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven't had a message from this site forever! (had been off forums for a long while). Lots has changed. Am divorced (happily), lost Mocha to my ex-hubby, found a home for Max (who I was fostering), and my MC Baubles died of an aneurysm on the morning of 11/1/04 (I'll do a photo of her), the day after I came back from a trip to South Africa. I swear...she was just waiting for me to come home. Animals are funny that way.

But never fear, you purrrrrfect people, I lasted a whole 2 months without a furkid until the week before Xmas....while going by Petland, I saw a MC Mix in the window and fell......THUD!!!!
I have named her "Jazzy" because I was so jazzed to have found her. SHe's only 6 months old and is a bundle of energy! And the breeder who I bought Baubles from has promised another child to me whenever I want so it looks like I"ll end up with at leat 2 again! I cannot have a house without a MC! Anyway, Jazzy wewnt wild for the CHeesecake Factory's cheesecake that I brought hom from my mom's - she got up on the couch behind my head and actually burrowed her way down to my plate! lol But hasn't been interested in anything else....yet....

Will be changing my profile tomorrow to include pics and update, etc...

Leslie - I saw your posting about your MC. Have you had one before? Does yours "trill"?