what markings do we have?

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they are registered they will have papers that give their correct colour and pattern.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hound

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
..um thanks not what i was asking since this part of the forum was addressed to this question i assume it is not all about papers and people can answer this...they were two cats i rescued and adopted. the "breeder" had two ragdolls one of which was CFA registered supposedly and the other was not because the woman would of had to pay extra they were from an accidental litter between the two cats and when i saw them i noted were in horrible condition i told her they needed medical care and she gave them to me.. one had bite wounds that had been left untreated and both were covered in fleas and ticks. i they cant help it people were fools they are pretty cats and i wanted to know what the markings were. sry if i came off rude but to me to assume papers are everything and "you should know because there should be papers" is a touchy subject to me

i feel the same way about dogs..and i show one in the AKC i have adopted shelter dogs and asked questions and what i get is "ask the breeder or you are supporting the problem"...shelter dog= not supporting back yard breeders.. when my shelter dog passed i found a reputable breeder..

i am hoping to get a cat from a reputable breeder and wanted to learn more 

Last edited:

hound

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thank you =] i think so!

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So why not be up-front?  "I have 2 rescued ragdolls without papers, can someone tell me what colour/pattern they are please?"

Yes, I think they are seal-lynx point and according to the Ragdoll Breed Standard I found via Google they are bicolours.

http://www.rfci.org/standards/ragdoll.pdf

hound

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
because from the description of this forum i did not think it was necessary  nor do i think the fact that they are a rescue should affect the answer  =] if i was asking then obviously the paperwork wouldnt have the answer now would it?or i wouldnt ask because it was on my paperwork.

hound

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
good point  lol