what makes you proud of your cat?

mommalori

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm proud of my newest kitty because she bonded with me! I had a difficult time bonding with any animal for 2 1/2 years but it only took one night with her.
I'm proud of my daughter's kitty because she lets my 2 yr. old do anything she wants without biting or scratching (she just hollers for me to save her)
I'm proud of my outside kitty for never running away and never letting a mouse into my house.

Naturally there are numerous other reasons, I just don't want to bore everyone with every little thing....

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My daughter has a 2yr old Devon Rex cat, as well as playing fetch, she can pull the cord on her vibrating mouse to make it work. She holds the mouse in her paws and pulls the cord with her teeth.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great stories everyone! There are so many wonderful cats out there.

Pushkin made me proud when he defended his brother from a loose dog. We were out walking the cats on leashes when this dumba$$ guy came by with his dog off leash. The dog see Wiggies and thought "what fun!" and chased him round and round my husband while we desperately tried to grab him. Mr Dumba$$ just stood there watching!
Well, Pushkin decided that was enough already, and came running out from the tree he was hiding under and went straight for the dog, hissy-fitting away! The dog finally left, and I grabbed poor little Wiggies and ran inside.

Wiggies is quite adept at getting stuck up trees. He made me proud once when he got stuck really high up and was clinging on meowing away. I couldn't reach him or climb up to rescue him, so I stood underneath talking calmly to him. He looked down at me and realised he could trust me. So he let go with his hind legs and dangled there for a moment before letting go so I could catch him! Little doofus!
Then he just wandered off like nothing happened! He's always using me to jump on! I'm just glad I can be of service to my cats.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Reilly always knows when we are sick or sad and he will stay by our sides to help cheer us up.