What Makes You Happy?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A mental health day from work. I had four days off work last week, but I was too sick to enjoy them. I love to take a mental health (sick) day and then just do stuff around the house. Maybe some cleaning or some baking. A guilty pleasure, we can call it. I don't take them very often, but I do take them.

Last edited:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shopping. I can start out feeling bad and make a great comeback. Also I love visiting cats at the pet store.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shopping. I can start out feeling bad and make a great comeback. Also I love visiting cats at the pet store.

I agree, as long as I go during the morning on a weekday so crowds are moderate or light. Nothin ruins the experience for me more than colliding with reckless cart drivers or long lines, lol!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Maia!

That is the honest truth, no matter what I am going through. However mad, sad, depressed, stressed................Maia always makes me smile!
Angel too! He really is my blessing & my joy every day!! 

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

This video makes me happy, I love it: (Jimmy Fallon and his FABULOUS band The Roots)
Good one!! Love him, so funny! I am just never up late enough to watch him. 
For the TCS cats in the U.K. and Canada, who cannot see it, we will have to go onto youtube and watch it.  Search it under Jimmy Fallon and Carly Rae Jepson.

For some odd reason, the t.v. stations like to block shows we have here, or else its the online internet service providers who block it.

I am now thinking, they think, we are from other planets...lol.

ps.  "Call me Maybe" was huge up in Canada in 2012, and alot of groups covered it live in concerts..

such as the Go-Go's ,

I was there, it was great....lol.

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
ps.  "Call me Maybe" was huge up in Canada in 2012, and alot of groups covered it live in concerts..
such as the Go-Go's ,
I've seen the GoGos in concert! :lol3:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
such as the Go-Go's ,
I've seen the GoGos in concert!
  @AbbysMom     Oh my Gosh!!  You have to tell me MORE then...
.lol.  I only got into them after they were popular, because I was more into The Bangles in the 80s, and the Go-Go's were more early 80's, I think?

My older sister saw them perform at the "Police Picnic", but she did not really get into them as much as I have.

I was more a Belinda Carlisle fan, in the 80's, "runaway horses tour, mad about you.),  But then got into their music, by buying their cd's.

Sadly, I cannot ever say I saw the "original line-up", because when I saw them in concert, the bass player had hurt her wrist, or ankle, and is no longer in the group.  Still will always love their music and lyrics,  not so much the punk stuff....lol.    Favorite songs:  girl of 100 lists, everything but party time, and this town.....lol.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

such as the Go-Go's ,

I've seen the GoGos in concert! :lol3:
  @AbbysMom
    Oh my Gosh!!  You have to tell me MORE then...:clap: .lol.  I only got into them after they were popular, because I was more into The Bangles in the 80s, and the Go-Go's were more early 80's, I think?

My older sister saw them perform at the "Police Picnic", but she did not really get into them as much as I have.

I was more a Belinda Carlisle fan, in the 80's, "runaway horses tour, mad about you.),  But then got into their music, by buying their cd's.

Sadly, I cannot ever say I saw the "original line-up", because when I saw them in concert, the bass player had hurt her wrist, or ankle, and is no longer in the group.  Still will always love their music and lyrics,  not so much the punk stuff....lol.    Favorite songs:  girl of 100 lists, everything but party time, and this town.....lol.:9:  
It was maybe about 5 years ago. It was a concert with them, the B-52's and the Psychedelic Furs. :D