What makes you cry?

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Oh yes lots of cats
There all ones I rescued from a busy shopping center paking lot except for Mickey and Cammie..Sissy, miniman, ziggy zazzy and zinger are all related
Dunkin is the lone one
Sissy is momma to the 3 girls the Z triplets, there was 5 girls I found homes for 2 of them, and needless to say I don't go to that parking lot anymore
I actually got 16 out of the same lot, talk about cry I did it the whole year it took me to get them all...I cryed every single night till I got them home. Not only am I a cryer I'm the worst sucker, but the reward was worth it.
wow, you can see they are related too

that was such a sweet thing to do, i would have been the same, not happy until i had them all

they are all beautiful.....i would love to have more cats, i only have two lol

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I was on my way to work this morning, and it seems like every morning I see at least one dead wild animal on the side of the road. Just breaks my heart. I usually shed a tear for these little guys, and my coworker here tells me that's just not normal. Well, maybe not for her, but for me it is. I always well up when I see anything dead. This morning I saw a deer that was literally torn in half............it just sickens me........

Some commercials on tv also can spark the waterworks. I sound like a crybaby, and believe me, I am not, but there's just days that are worse than others. Perhaps it's hormonal!
I'm like you I can not stand to see dead animals it always makes me cry I think maby we have a little to much compashion
but I would rather have to much than not enough it's normal to me

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaspers Mummy

I'm like you I can not stand to see dead animals it always makes me cry I think maby we have a little to much compashion
but I would rather have to much than not enough it's normal to me
same here, i just can't understand people who see a dead animal and think nothing of it

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking of my dad makes me CRY!(well not all the time, but 90% of the time) I absolutely HATE him being gone.
I also cry when I see/hear of animal cruelty and abuse, whether it be on tv or what not, I hate it!! I also cry when I think of my kids growing up(sounds silly, but I do)......

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dead animals in the street oh I can't stand that, I saw a black and white one today I try so hard not to look, I just want to come home and hug all mine, I see so many where I live it's just heart braking, I saw one one day trying to make it from one side of the freeway to the other, It was all I could do to keep from screaming and stopping my car in the middle of it all, I was just so sick that whole day. It makes me so angrey that the animal control people don't get out there and get them way faster then they do, it's horrible, I would never let mine out. I have 1 that goes on the leash My hubby takes him out 2 times a day,

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The thought that one day i will lose Jaz, Jake and Izzy.

Animal cruelty.

Roadside bodies make me sad.

There is a program on TV tonight with the McCartneys about the fur trade. Cat and dogs..
i want to watch it but wont as i will not be able to deal with the issue. I know it will upset me too much.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I am in the Crossing the Bridge forum, and read members loving tributes to their fur children who have gone to the Bridge....I cry.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sensitive and I pretty much can cry at anything...lol.....so there are too many things to list....

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dealing with HSBC bank because I have not made a house payment in 7 months... Threaten to forclose I tell them to do it I have not lived there in 6 months.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

When I am in the Crossing the Bridge forum, and read members loving tributes to their fur children who have gone to the Bridge....I cry.
That sometimes makes me cry too
Whenever I think about my grandma I cry and she's been gone for 16 years.

I mostly cry when I feel overwhelmed, like everything is happening at once, its like a release

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It doesn't take much to make me cry. I cry too when I read the posts on Crossing the Bridge Forum. But I go there anyway because I think it helps to write a note and encourage those who have lost their pet. I know it helped me, every word that someone wrote back last July when I lost Max. In fact I think it helps me still. I always am amazed how much we all love our cats. It makes me want to hug each one who is hurting and cry with them.