What makes him/her so special?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kittylover, what a cute picture of your Jerry and the cat. That is priceless.
My husband is the greatest. We have been married 28 years and I love him more now than I did when I married him. He is so laid back and easy to get along with. We never argue. He loves Jesus and I think that is why he treats me so wonderful. He NEVER says a word about any money I spend or what I buy with it. He is the greatest husband and father anyone could ask for.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Susie what a nice idea for a thread! And your man... just gorgeous

When Max and I had only been together a couple of months, I was giving him a cuddle and had my head resting on his knee. While he stroked my hair he sat there and listed all the things that were important to me. Kind of like, `If you had a dream holiday you'd want to go to Paris. Your favourite colour is green. One day you dream of ....' and so forth. It doesn't sound very romantic, but trust me, for the man you love to show that he loves and listens to you so well that he knows your deepest hopes, dreams and desires, and then to make sure you know he knows, by telling them to you, is just the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced.

And here he is with one of his cats, Princess, after she died during a routine operation and they revived her, and then she was temporarily blind as a result...so tender
He adores her...she has such tiny paws and he calls her `little feets'. Awwww

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Aww Susie what a nice idea for a thread! And your man... just gorgeous

When Max and I had only been together a couple of months, I was giving him a cuddle and had my head resting on his knee. While he stroked my hair he sat there and listed all the things that were important to me. Kind of like, `If you had a dream holiday you'd want to go to Paris. Your favourite colour is green. One day you dream of ....' and so forth. It doesn't sound very romantic, but trust me, for the man you love to show that he loves and listens to you so well that he knows your deepest hopes, dreams and desires, and then to make sure you know he knows, by telling them to you, is just the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced.

And here he is with one of his cats, Princess, after she died during a routine operation and they revived her, and then she was temporarily blind as a result...so tender
He adores her...she has such tiny paws and he calls her `little feets'. Awwww
Sarah you are a very very lucky lady. He obviously loves you so much. I'm so glad you are marrying him

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spend 8+ hours a day working with women who have been beaten, raped, and otherwise completely abused by their husbands. At the end of the day, I go home to a wonderful man who doesn't have an abusive bone in his body.

Bradley loves me for me. He is the funniest person I know. He is a true Southern gentleman who can make everyone want to be his friend. Family and friends important to him and my family and friends adore him
. He shares his hobbies and interests with me and has gotten me completely addicted to our joint hobby of keeping saltwater aquariums.

We are complete opposites in most of the outer things, but inside he and I are one in the same. He truly completes me and it doesn't hurt that he adores the kits
I cannot WAIT to marry this guy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amy, what a handsome couple you and Brad make!!