What magazines do you subscribe to?

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a magazine addict. I read them when I take a bath, and I usually read through the whole thing in that time. I tear out pages if I want something on it or it has good information that I want to tell someone. If I don't finish it in one bath, I tear off the part that I read so it's not in the way.

I subscribe to: Jane, O, Psychology Today, Vogue, InStyle, People, US Weekly, Vanity Fair, Lucky, Cosmo, Stuff, Maxim, YM, Teen Vogue, Body & Soul, Entertainment Weekly, Discovery, Biography, Redbook, Glamour, Self, PC Magazine, Interview, Newsweek, US News & World Report, Allure, Woman's World, Popular Science, Consumer Reports, Seventeen, Teen People, National Geographic... that's all I can think of. I actually have a list of them so I can remember, but I'm pretty sure there's more now. Some of the ones I remembered weren't on the list!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I subscribe to Good Housekeeping and Quick Cooking. What a homebody I am!

Joe gets The Family Handyman and Men's Health.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Purr

I'm a magazine addict. I read them when I take a bath, and I usually read through the whole thing in that time. I tear out pages if I want something on it or it has good information that I want to tell someone. If I don't finish it in one bath, I tear off the part that I read so it's not in the way.

I subscribe to: Jane, O, Psychology Today, Vogue, InStyle, People, US Weekly, Vanity Fair, Lucky, Cosmo, Stuff, Maxim, YM, Teen Vogue, Body & Soul, Entertainment Weekly, Discovery, Biography, Redbook, Glamour, Self, PC Magazine, Interview, Newsweek, US News & World Report, Allure, Woman's World, Popular Science, Consumer Reports, Seventeen, Teen People, National Geographic... that's all I can think of. I actually have a list of them so I can remember, but I'm pretty sure there's more now. Some of the ones I remembered weren't on the list!
Hey maybe we should swap!! I think between the two of us we have most of the magazines covered.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cosmo, Glamour (though I have issues with them at the moment), Entertainment Weekly (got bamboozled into that one by Best Buy), Drs. Foster and Smith cat magazine, Aquarium Fish Magazine, and O (I adore Oprah, she is the epitome of a survivor).

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cat Fancy...that's it.
Dexter & Sadie like the centerfold kitty pictures.

Lei

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ryan is right. I read the news online or see it on TV & the only mag.
I take is Cat Fancy. I enjoy the cat pictures.

I used to subscribe to a daily newspaper & several magazines. They would pile up & create a mess. Plus, I felt sorry for the trees that were cut down to make that paper.

Lei

Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

NONE!
Magazines just make clutter if you keep them around, so I just read anything I need to online.