What made you smile today?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I woke up around 2:00 this morning and couldn't sleep. I went downstairs and Abby was curled into this cute little ball. She heard me, made the cutest little noise and then presented her tummy to be scratched.

I also just noticed that someone made a big snowman in the middle of the golf course next door.

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
My cats have made me smile loads today, especially the way Nismo is lying just now.
But..the main thing thats made me smile on this not very happy day, is the way you lot have sent me hugs from all over the world when I'm sad.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far today has been pretty rotten (with customers and such). I went home @ noon and Harley greeted me at the door and waited until I picked him up, and he gave me kitty kisses all over my face

He always brightens up my day.

Oh, and I get my haircut tonight, so that makes me smile, I love getting my hair done, it makes me feel so much better, and plus, its so relaxing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

But..the main thing thats made me smile on this not very happy day, is the way you lot have sent me hugs from all over the world when I'm sad.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What made me smile today............saying goodbye to my gyno on the way out from an appointment! ADIOS AMIGO!!!

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have yahoo! widgets and one of my widgets is the picture frame and a really cute picture of JosÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] came one so I was like all blushy/giggly for a few moments when I got home to do some regular computer things before coursework.

I did get good morning kisses from Devin, as always. He's quite happy to wake me up.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lee sent me a super sweet text message and even said that he was going to help me with my new garden!

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A random weirdo saying 'hey sexy' to me whilst i was wearing my anorak done up over my head like kenny, was wearing my oldest outfit ever and had been caught in a rainstorm. And he didn't seem to have been being sarcastic!

My first thought though was 'are you blind man?'

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

What made me smile today............saying goodbye to my gyno on the way out from an appointment! ADIOS AMIGO!!!
That always makes me smile too - its always nice to not have to go back for a long time!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since it's fairly warm today I opened one of the living room windows to let some fresh air in. Peter and Claire then jumped up to share the top level of the cat condo and do some bird watching. Seeing them together always makes me happy.

I'm also home from work early today, which is another reason to be happy!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A message in my office email first thing this morning, entitled "a friend form the past" -- and it really was! It was someone I haven't heard from for 20-odd years, and I'm really looking forward to getting back in touch.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I woke up around 2:00 this morning and couldn't sleep. I went downstairs and Abby was curled into this cute little ball. She heard me, made the cutest little noise and then presented her tummy to be scratched.

I also just noticed that someone made a big snowman in the middle of the golf course next door.

First, since Panther was sleeping on the blanket on the plastic chest of drawers in the closet I was wakened by Ben who came to snuggle under the covers with me this morning.

Then after he left, Panther came in. As Ususal he had to check out my water glass. The dickens puts his paw in it to drink and if I am not quick enough he manages to tip it over and it goes all over poor Kotton. Once I moved my glass HE decided to snuggle under the covers with me.

I finally got up and went to let Missy out of her room (she gets closed in for the night to eat in peace without her "brothers" eating her foor first) and she rolled on her dear side and extended her arm to me as a greeting.

Next, after breakfast I looked over at the arm chair and dear Ben was upside down with his head kind of squished (think he was waiting for me to take a photo - which I did)

Finally Missy wanted out and when she came back in the little sweetheart went to the BIG kitty tree and scratched it as if to tell me "Look what I can do"!

Only poor Kotti did not make me smile but I love her anyway!

I am truly blessed to have these 4 babies.
Today WOULD have been Corkie's 16th birthday if she had lived and my now babies help with the pain I still feel over her death!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Ari asleep next to me before sunrise...

And the email with the pic of 4 naked guys washing a car.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Well, Ari asleep next to me before sunrise...

And the email with the pic of 4 naked guys washing a car.
Who's tacky enough to send you that?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot...

(Note that the smilie is glancing up at the previous poster... )

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

A message in my office email first thing this morning, entitled "a friend form the past" -- and it really was! It was someone I haven't heard from for 20-odd years, and I'm really looking forward to getting back in touch.
wow thats awesome Fran!!!