What Made You Smile Today?

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been in my new position for 2 months and I've made a few friends. One of the newest friends just stopped by to see if I wanted something from the vending machine and we talked for about 20 minutes. She is so young (she graduated from college 3 months ago) and so enthusiastic about her job, that she makes me smile. She couldn't wait to get back to her desk and get back to work!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got to have another smile at Linus expense not to long ago. I was clipping Sassy claws and Linus was being his usual self, sticking his head in trying to see what I was doing to Sass.
Anyway after a couple of try to cut one claw with a little grey head in the way I picked him up and sat him on the footstool.
I said to him now you sit there and be good and you can both have a treat when I am done.
Amazingly he stayed there and just watched...It surprised the heck out of me because Linus doesn't listen all that well.

I was so proud of him he got two treats.

He is now of coarse tearing around the house like a banshee, but at least for about 5 minutes today he was a perfectly behaved young gentlemen....

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning as I was leaving to go to the University, I saw 4 cats from around the neighborhood on the back fence. I have known these cats for a while but I had never seen all of them together. As soon as I walked out, they all immediately jumped off the fence and ran up to me and started purring.
It was the sweetest thing ever. Naturally, I played with them for a while before leaving. I can't resist

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a department outing for work tonight at a restaurant with bocci ball courts. We weren't too sure on the finer points of the rules, so I just made a bunch up.
It was a lot of fun, and a chance to relax a bit during a really, really hectic time at work.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went S.S. shopping and got some great stuff.

When I got home I just put the items in a bag and didn't really think anything else of it. When hubby got home he found that Rip had found the bag and continued to rip apart the sack to pull out the little box of CAT NIP!!! THEN Rip had torn open the box and ate a hole in the plastic baggie so he could get his kitty high!

Needless to say the nip is now his and I'll be going back to the store later on to get more nip. ha ha

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great idea for a thread.

A lot of things made me smile today.

-Cuddling with the dogs
-Molly and Polly cuddling and grooming eachother
-"Talking" to Polly (meowing at eachother :p) and silly pictures I go of her (that I have to upload still)
-Talking with people that make me smile and laugh

There were lots of smiles today but there are some.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some more things that made me smile today:

Spending time with my niece Taylor. (she's 12...13 in dec.) We both had a blast just hanging out with each other and going shopping. She helped me shop for my SS tonight- it was soooooooooooooo fun!

I also had a good time trying to pick out the perfect gift for my SS- i love shopping for others and trying to be creative!