What little thing made you smile today?

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
AFTER I WOKE UP out out of my COMA of sleep.... seeing tiny Wally chasing the teenagers. Lol and poor Louie wanting to play. The teens can handle Louie, but Walter can not yet. :(

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I was able to use a third browser and photos uploaded! Wrong thread but it worked.

Yeah!
And I saw them @rachelinaz  and they look great!  Your little guys are not quite so little but they are still super cute. 
  Loved the black and white picture - grey kitty. 

I told my boss I was happy to stay and close the shop if she wanted to get home to see her kids a bit early and she told be she could hug me. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got to see baby again on the ultrasound today. I had to go back in because they couldn't get a good view of a chamber in the baby's heart last time, but they got it now. We got the confirmation that it's definitely a boy.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@catlover19   I haven't even been to bed yet (but it is a new day since my last post was for 13th June and it is now 14th) - and already I am smiling because I saw your new avatar! 

The cuteness award has to go to Aimee here! 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

@catlover19   I haven't even been to bed yet (but it is a new day since my last post was for 13th June and it is now 14th) - and already I am smiling because I saw your new avatar! 

The cuteness award has to go to Aimee here! 
She thinks glasses go on upside down. 
 It always makes me laugh because she looks so proud of herself that she put them on.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just spent the last hour watching my cat chase a tiny moth all around the house. He was so determined to get it, I've never seen him being so acrobatic before. He was climbing up almost everything, except my roommate's table -- which he isn't allowed on. He's so well-behaved, that despite his hunter instinct kicking in, he stayed clear of that table (if I had things my way, he'd be allowed be climb on anything he likes, except near my foods).

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke at 4.30 this morning and had a lovely snuggle time with Cleo. She started kneading me ( something she has never done before) and then she tried to suckle my arm. That put a smile on my face. I just love that cat so much. :D

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's my day off but I went to work for fire safety training. It's 1/2 an hour and we have to do it every year.  It's quite a walk from where I work, and requires 1/2 hour standing outside, so I decided to go today and have Handi Transit drop me off there and pick me up. Worked much better for me.

While I was waiting for my ride home, I was sitting on a park bench and watching the crows interact with each other in the trees. It was quite entertaining.

dragonheart

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just went out and bought a frame for my new art print and even though I won't be ready to hang it until next week I went ahead and framed it already. Gorgeous print and it looks absolutely fantastic in the frame. I smile every time I walk by it, can't wait to put it up on the wall!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mogli's reaction to the steam iron (something he very rarely sees around here). He must have thought it was hissing at him - he did the "Halloween cat" bit, but didn't hiss back.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not so much smile as bursting out laughing so hard I hurt my sides. 

I couldn't find my phone today. Was running a bit late and it wasn't in any of the usual places. At first I thought I lost it, but Google assured me my phone is still in the house. So I had my roommate call my phone. Just as the first ring tone sounded, Jed, who was napping happily on the couch, just up and flew away from the couch so fast, I swear his feet never touched the floor the whole time he was hightailing it to my room to hide. 

Turns out he was sleeping on a vibrating phone.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

......... Jed, who was napping happily on the couch, just up and flew away from the couch so fast, I swear his feet never touched the floor the whole time he was hightailing it to my room to hide. 

Aaw,  poor Jed.    

I bought some off-cuts of fleecy fabric a week or so ago with making Mouse some new toys in my mind.  Ones big enough for him to have a bit of a wrestle with maybe...   Anyway, he's been quite playful today so I decided to get the pieces out of the bag and see if he showed any preferences....   no response to any of them until I pulled out a bit of giraffe print short velvety stuff and rolled it up like a little snake.  My boy launched at it like I've not seen him do in ages and went in for the full bunny kicks and fangs killer routine. 
  He got so excited he forgot himself and tried to move on to my arm but a quick 'argh' got him back in to focus on the fabric.   He looked so happy and contented afterward when he was stretched out on the floor waiting for his belly rubs.  I guess it's going to be a giraffe patterned snake toy then.
 ​

Last edited:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's really rough weather here today. It's cold, windy and raining. The cats don't know what to think of it. They have a large outdoor enclosure and they keep running in and out and are just generally crazy!!! It's fun to watch.

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Omg Poor Jed!!!!

So neat on the turtle laying eggs. Do you have photos??

Watching shows on the Amish people while having all 4 cats, including Wally boy AND Louie the dog has is new Thundershirt and it really seems to be wotking! He has not been chasing the cats and snarling and at the human kids. Anyone else try the THUNDERSHIRT on a pet?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Not so much smile as bursting out laughing so hard I hurt my sides. 

I couldn't find my phone today. Was running a bit late and it wasn't in any of the usual places. At first I thought I lost it, but Google assured me my phone is still in the house. So I had my roommate call my phone. Just as the first ring tone sounded, Jed, who was napping happily on the couch, just up and flew away from the couch so fast, I swear his feet never touched the floor the whole time he was hightailing it to my room to hide. 

That is kind of hilarious, but not for Jed.  You know that Jed will certainly get you back when you least expect it.

(note to self....Check under cat for objects that are hidden or missing....car keys, phones, pens, remotes..

Under the cat, would be the last place I would look.
)

Such amazing things that get people to smile....hissing cats, turtles, artwork, birds, reading, jumping cats, running cats, fabric prints, and thundershirts...This thread is awesome.

My cat Spotty decided that we were getting too loud watching the Fifa Soccer game...so he came into the room, meowed at us ...then promptly left. We were told to be quiet by a cat. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching Aimee interact with my neighbours cat this morning made me smile. A lot of animals don't like Aimee because she loves to hug them and basically pins them down. My neighbours cat doesn't mind, but all of our animals don't like her.

This is her pretending to be a cat

And giving him a hug