What little thing made you smile today?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@catlover19  , as ever Aimee makes me smile. 

That is one well behaved kitty, how cute. 

Mouse running and bouncing about the apartment this morning with his tail straight up just because one of my flatmates and I were both up around 7 am and he knew he was going to get some extra playtime. 
 Great start to any day.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

@catlover19  , as ever Aimee makes me smile. 

That is one well behaved kitty, how cute. 

Mouse running and bouncing about the apartment this morning with his tail straight up just because one of my flatmates and I were both up around 7 am and he knew he was going to get some extra playtime. 
 Great start to any day.
I've never seen a cat that just lets her play with them. She's not mean, but she can be a bit too rough sometimes because she doesn't understand. The neighbours cat just sits there and lets her play and licks her, which she thinks is hilarious.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I've never seen a cat that just lets her play with them. She's not mean, but she can be a bit too rough sometimes because she doesn't understand. The neighbours cat just sits there and lets her play and licks her, which she thinks is hilarious.
Too cute that Aimee gets a good grooming. 
​    One of my girls was amazing with my nieces, nephews, and my friends' kids when they were little.  She would guage just what the little ones could manage like reach out and grasp, role, crawl, walk etc.  Then she'd tease like crazy just out of reach like flicking her tail or just close enough for them to touch and stroke.  If they gripped her she would stay still and wait because she wasn't close enough for them to get more than her fur.  She would eventually get caught out, usually with a kick in the face for some weird reason round about when the kids were age 2, and she would run off letting them know she was hurt but then come back in the room a few seconds later and let them touch her nicely (the toddler having had their explanation from the grown ups about hurting living things that were smaller than they were).  She was so forgiving. 
   My other girl cat would be nowhere to be seen when any of this was going on!  She was well hidden before any child entered the front door! 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Watching Aimee interact with my neighbours cat this morning made me smile. A lot of animals don't like Aimee because she loves to hug them and basically pins them down. My neighbours cat doesn't mind, but all of our animals don't like her.

That makes me smile too.
Yup!   I totally agree with @Tammat and @MServant....I see those photos of Aimee, and wonder what her and the cat are talking about? 
and it makes me smile. 

Finding a cherry "somebody" had hidden in my shoe.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A couple of months ago I got a standing desk for use. The desk took up much of my workplace, and I think Jed was complaining that he couldn't sleep on my desk anymore. He still jumps up my desk to go to the window sill, but as a cat parent sometimes you just KNOW what they're thinking.

Today I sold the desk to a friend because as much as I like it, it wasn't very conducive in my living environment. Not 10 minutes after my friend left:

View media item 224896

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
cat nap cat nap Usually we find toy mice hidden in our shoes, but I guess the "little ball" was irresistible.

Our "alarm clock" this morning was a rubber ball being swatted around the bedroom. How dare we both sleep till 6 a.m.!

Love the shots of Aimee and her feline friend. It's amazing how good some cats are with toddlers.

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oliver lets me cuddle him in the mornings now (and sometimes in the middle of the night he'll curl up against my chest or lay on my back if I'm on my stomach). So I got cuddles this morning.

Also, I'm easing my way back into the dating scene and a very sweet man has been making me laugh via text messages this morning.