what Litter box do you use?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

molarszbt18

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Marishka;how much junk does the litter tray hold when raking? my cat likes to pee a lot at once I can not see that lasting 1 month...

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use one jumbo reg box and one jumbo van ness covered

marishka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by molarszbt18

Marishka;how much junk does the litter tray hold when raking? my cat likes to pee a lot at once I can not see that lasting 1 month...
The crystals of the fresh step absorb the urine...the only thing the tray has to hold after raking is the poops. The litter doesn't club together like normal automatic litter boxes. It relies on the crystals absorbing everything.
Anything else, just let me know : )

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's why I have a normal deep litter pan that you scoop yourself. I've never been a fan of the electric/self-scooping pans. I've seen them demostrated and for the price of them, its not worth it in my book.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

That's why I have a normal deep litter pan that you scoop yourself. I've never been a fan of the electric/self-scooping pans. I've seen them demostrated and for the price of them, its not worth it in my book.
I am a self-scooper, deep litter pan, old-fashioned clay litter type meself. The kitties are going to go poop no matter what and no matter what, it has to be cleaned SOONER or LATER