What kind of *TREATS* do you give your kitty?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blue_monday_88

So what do you give? Do you have any recommendations for "healthier" treats?
all of mine like the 'kitty kaviar', Java loves the wildside salmon [Pixel & Cable don't], Pixel likes the dried chicken breasts [the other 2 think they're toys], the ferals are the only ones who like the freeze-dried liver. Cable liked the katcheeze i got once. Cable & Java both like the little crispy treats like these. the feline greenies haven't arrived yet. Pixel likes real, human-version chicken like KFC, but i rarely eat it, so she doesn't get it much.
but their all-time, favorite is the cheap cat food i feed to the ferals! they don't get it often, or very much at any time. but they look so disappointed when i feed the outside cats & don't give them any!

moggiegirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kitty kaviar, Halo's Live a Littles freeze dried chicken, Wild Side salmon, CET chews, fresh cooked chicken, fresh cooked ground turkey meat.

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, no wonder my cat likes his food so much! Other kitties are getting it as treats! I gave him cooked turkey on Thanksgiving last year, and he wouldn't touch it, but I fed him right after and he ate his food (which was raw ground turkey at the time (with all the added stuff of course)). I don't think he's going to like any treats, except the ones that are bad, so I don't know what to do. I wanted to try the Katcheeze things because cheese is the only human food he will eat, (I don't give him human food, but I've 'tested' him to see what he would try to eat.) but it has BHT in it.