What kind of music

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you and your kitties like?I am a pianist, and I like a lot of different styles, but my kitties prefer country and gospel to the Hard rock types......kooky kitties, but that probably is what I prefer the most too....

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mittens is scared to death of other music other than classical, he does like flips on his back when he hears oboes and flutes!!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too!!! I voted jazz, but only coz that's what I've been listening to today.

My tastes run from modern classical (Gorecki) through to New Wave (Ian Dury, Tom Waits, Goldfrapp etc)

I can't limit it to 3 let alone 1 category!!!!

Good poll though . . .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Momofmany
Hey - I need to multi-vote on this one. I like most types of music and can't say that one is better than another!!
I know what you mean, but I couldn't figure out how to make it a multiple vote pool (strongly suspects its impossible) I like a lot of types of music, and I guess thats what got me to thinking about this poll. I have a 200 disc CD changer at home that has everything from Christmas to classical, rock, country, show tunes, gospel, oldies, etc., and when I'm home alone, I set it for "shuffle" so that it goes through all the cd's. I have noticed that the kitties like some definitely more than others...

tonim68

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My taste is pretty eclectic - I'll listen to just about anything from classcal to new age. I don't however, listen to country/western or rap. Just not my cup of tea. But, I must admit, my heart is that of a Rock n Roll chick! I love it all, you name it. The harder the better!!! Favorite bands of all time: Motley Crue, Judas Priest, Metallica, The Beatles, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin.

Rock on!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to answer other because I like many of the choices. My kitties however, are a different story! They seem to like Jim Brickman (which is just piano). They probably like others that are piano only but Jim B. is the only one I have!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The only band my cats really hate is Pink Floyd, oh, and anything with accordians in it - they go to the speakers and meowl at them when these are playing. I voted for Blues, living in Kansas City right now.

I saw a poll in here once where you could multi vote - no clue on how to set it up though!!

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I might just buy myself some AquaNet, see how big I can get my hair this weekend, and crank up the Bon Jovi! LOL

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Country Music. I have always been a country and western type of girl. I have been country all my life. I guess you could say "I was country when country wasn't cool" (just like the song).

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey, where's the R & B? I love soul music, especially from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson, Roberta Flack ...

My second fave is also 80's music!
The more embarassing the better! hee hee

shankar

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Donde esta la musica Latina?

What haapened to Latin music?

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats and me love christian music and classical musik , we also listen to the gospel music too . My cats don't like rock at all , so if I want to hear rock ( I am a fan of jethro tall ) I go in the computer room where they are not allowed in

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't honestly pick one, my tastes are very elcectic.

Btw, where is the Movie Soundtracks and the Nature Sounds?

Aragorn & Legolas really get into those Nature Sound CD's especially when they hear the birds!