What kind of music do you listen to?????

thirtysilver

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've never seen TMBG in concert.
Hopefully, they will come nearby sometime. I've been to relatively few concerts in my lifetime.
HOARDfest to see Smashing Pumpkins, a local punk show which rocked -too bad they closed the venue the next day. And, of course, my own with my ex-band, Born Yesterday. I can count those right?

Anyway, I love trying to wrap my brain around TMBG songs. I know they have meanings -they're not just random strings of words- but those guys seem to have very twisted ways of describing their world. It's beautiful!

-Ryan

huk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love trance, hard trance, hard house, and Pink Floyd.

Some of my favorite DJ's are DJ Tiesto, Marco V and Armin van Buren.

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are a wonderful group that is part Blue-Grass, part Jazz, part Celtic, and who knows what else. Their lead is Chris Thile who won all kinds of awards for his mandolin playing when he was still a child. Chris attended my university for a couple of years and his father is a staff member in the music department. Every now and then when I'm channel surfing, I will see Nickel Creek's video on the country music station. Although I do not care for country music, I sure do like Nickel Creek, and they do a great live show.

kittycuz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have heard of Nickel Creek and probably seen them perform, as I used to go to the Bluegrass festivals, when there were more of them around Louisville.