What kind of job(s) would your cat(s) have?

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Eric would be an Olympic runner. He's soo energetic.

Marie would be a singer. She loves to make noise and meows constantly.

Meezers would be a mountaineer. He loves to climb as high as he can.

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tubee: He would be a male model, he thinks he is amazing and we should all think the same way!!

Samba: He would do the sound effects in movies, He like to immitate birds, dogs, and many other noises!!

Root: He would be a good teacher, He taught Tubee a lot and is very loving!

Manda

sailahara

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This has been some very interesting reading Love this thread!

My Shadow is still very young, but if I had to decide his occupation at this time I would say he would be a hair stylist!
He absolutely loves to play in my hair, however it normally doesnt look that good when he is done!

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
My Oliver would be a sort of jack of all trades

cop: he patrols at night, mostly during the warm months, going from front screen door to back screen door and when we had a feral problem, he'd alert us to ferals outside

bounty hunter: he stalks, tortures, kills and often eats any type of bug

personal assistant/paperweight: it seems any time I actually want to be productive, he INSISTS on sitting in the middle of what I'm doing

doorstop/support beam: he's often found leaning against otherwise solid, inanimate objects - including, but not limited to: door jams, doors, walls, tables, chests, couches

critter sitter: whenever tank pets are removed from their main tank and put in holding tanks for cleaning, Ollie turns into a nanny

professional boxer/professional Springer guest: he turns into Meanie Beanie and slaps the dog across the face or butt (no claws of course, so maybe he wouldn't make it on Springer)

Homeless man (not really a job): he's always begging (for treats)

Mob boss: constantly trying to "whack" me as I walk down steps

Geeze, this has made me realize my cat has more trade-specific job skills than I!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Zoey - a supermodel or a school teacher depending on the day

Slyvie - hitman

Punky - circus clown

PJ - Punkys side kick

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tailer would be a social worker. He's always got to help everybody out with everything, and he's a very good listener.

Forest is so bossy, he'd be a Marine drill sergeant.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Job, are you even serious? She is here for others to serve and cater to her, not the other way around. She would never work, after all, it is HER world, you guys just happen to be living in it.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cococat

Job, are you even serious? She is here for others to serve and cater to her, not the other way around. She would never work, after all, it is HER world, you guys just happen to be living in it.
That's Lucky alright

Gus would be a paper shredder