what kind of immune boster do u reccomend to my cat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

necica

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Of course i do it but he told me once unnesesary to give her anything

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The best treatment for her is for her COPD.  Infections are serious in people with asthma and COPD, but speaking as an asthmatic I don't get any more coughs and colds than before I developed it - it doesn't affect my immune system.  (being short of vitamin D did, seriously)  It does affect how my body reacts if it affects my chest.

So that's where I would concentrate my efforts and money if I had a cat with either condition - doing my very best to control it as well as possible, and of course taking any coughs and colds she gets seriously.

However you don't say if she goes out or not.  If she's purely indoors that will more or less protect her from picking up cat viruses.

necica

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Indoor cat.summer i take her for a walk 2 times a day but as for virus i have 11 cats!!!!!

necica

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes.......and i cant separate my dear,iam thinking of omega 3 it is alowed is sure please help me what product would be the best for her.I need hip replacement so i eat grünlippmuschel kapseln from Gall Pharma Austria u think i can give her 

grünlipmüssheln 77%

gelatine fabstaffe 

titán-deoxid

indigokarmin

eissenoxid

iam very sad her ear not recover ,7 days still cure how does it long to heal ?Merry christmas to all and all CATS be healthy and glad!!!!

ps i have so much cat because all was homeless

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Necica, I agree with the others in treating your kitty with the vet..... However you asked about Transfer Factor and yes - that is one that is very good and safe. My understanding is not all brands work though, and with a lot of them you will just toss your money on the trash.
I use 4Life Transfer Factor for myself, and swear by it. It keeps me from getting sick and I can tell you that by living most of the time in planes, hotels and cheanging weather, if it was not for it, I would be sick for sure.
I also used the same product for my cat Bugsy, with the approval of his vet in helping to control his Stomatitis, a while back before I started his treatment with his dentist. Tranfer Factor is a immune modulator - which means it strenghten the immunesystem where it is needed, and it controls it when it is over working - in immune-responses and allergies, for example. It is a great product, and used by many vets.

You can find some information here: http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/tf/s/pets.htm
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/tf/s/pets.htm#start
The brand is Worldwide, so you should be able to get it there. It is NOT cheap.
Please discuss everything you give to her with your vet - he needs to know everything she takes, even when the product is safe!!! :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Last edited:

necica

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank u too dear Carolina