What kind of calendar?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At work I have American Panorama, at home I have the one I got from my SS Jan of Gary Pattersons Cats! Both are great.

Last year at work I had Wacky Wiskers, and at home I had one that I made of Kitters!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I work at an insurance agency so at work of course I have the agency calendar (bleh!).

At home I have a "Napping Kitties" calendar I got from my Secret Santa at work.

Last year I had "Black Cats". Next year I plan to get the TCS calendar or make one with pictures of Spooky and Mulder!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I have the TCS calendar, a Bad Cat page-a-day calendar and then the 2009 Black Kitten calendar (since my Riley is Mr. April in that one
)
Now that's something that I need to get!

Congrats on Riley's pic being on the calendar!
He is one gorgeous kitty!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Now that's something that I need to get!

Congrats on Riley's pic being on the calendar!
He is one gorgeous kitty!
I am rather proud

I usually get the Black Cat calendar, but of course I had to get the kitten one instead when I found out Riley was in it. I sent one to my parents, my brother and my SS as well

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of the doctors I work with gave me a "Demotivators" calendar. It looks like those motivational posters you see with a lovely picture, a focus word, and a little saying...except they're sarcastic instead of motivational. January's is a picture of a bear about to eat a salmon with the caption "AMBITION...The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly"

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I am rather proud
I don't blame you!
I would be, too.

I usually get the Black Cat calendar, but of course I had to get the kitten one instead when I found out Riley was in it. I sent one to my parents, my brother and my SS as well
I'd be sending it to everyone I knew too, if one of my babies ever became a "centerfold"!