What kind of breeds could my cat be?

holls4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is short haired and very big boned (but definitely over weight as well). He is a mixture of so many colors and has a raccoon looking like tail. He is super friendly and just wants attention. He loves to cuddle, have his stomach rubbed and is always purring. I'm just curious as to what kind of breeds he could be!!

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know about the breed but he sure is a handsome fella .  I love his cute face ..

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I dont really see his pattern, but if he has many colors, my rule of thumb if the pattern is bewildering, is they are

tortoise-shell and tabby, commonly called for torbie.   Sometimes for patched tabby, I think.

So here, Torbie with white, or even a Torbie tuxedo.

The breed is surely domestic, unless you live somewhere in a country  where they do have an established local natural breed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

holls4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Friskers, he is short haired and very big boned, very long, and has huge paws. He is a mixture of so many colors and has a raccoon looking like tail. He is super friendly and just wants attention. He loves to cuddle, have his stomach rubbed and is always purring. He acts like a dog. I'm just curious as to what kind of breeds he could be!! Thanks 

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I think he is a domestic.   Like very most cats are,     :)

He is tabby and white, you can surely say he is a tabby tuxedo - its no recognized phrase, but everyone will understand exactly what you mean.

Im not sure of his tabby pattern, I dont see exactly, but I think its mackerel.  Or striped as some say.

If he is so very outgoing and loving attentiion, you perhaps want participate in Shows with him, in the Household Pet class.   Its lotsa of fun, if you like such.

Good luck!