What is your worst song(s) ever?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by haitwun

Anything by Snoop Dogg but especially "Drop It Like It's Hot". The sound of that song makes me want to jab a spear in my head just to stop the pain.
Oh my - this is one of my all time favourite songs, but what can I say, I just love R&G!!!

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Oh my....... you are so right about that. -And to think I've almost forgotten about that band. That guy has the whimpiest.... lamest... ugliest voice I've ever heard.... and he looks even worse than he sings.... and their songs?.... I really can't fathom what anybody could like about them. It's the 8th wonder of the world to me.
I like Rush. I know Geddy Lee's voice is an acquired taste (as is prog rock) but they are all great musicians. According to ubl.com: Rush has had twenty-three consecutive gold and platinum records, the third-longest string behind the Beatles and the Stones (and tied with KISS) in popular-music history.

They aren't my favorite band but they are certainly better than anything playing on the radio these days.

As for worst songs:
mmmbop - hanson, right here waiting - richard marx, dancing queen - abba, wannabe - spice girls, the hustle and rico suave

among many others

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This isn't a song, but songs-Anything by that Howdy Doody looking guy from American Idol. I don't remember his name, but his voice and his face just make me sick. He's that guy with the kind of reddish looking hair that stand up all over the place. He's got a Southern accent, and I believe he was a teacher in the past. Does anyone know who I mean?