Top Cat
Purraise
I would say French toast & bacon! Mmmm.

What is your favorite shoes style?

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Haha, reviving an old thread. Looked like so much fun! 

Combat boots or Converse! 

What is your favorite holiday?

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My favorite song right now is "Stardust Way" by Make-UP from the Saint Seiya OST (A cartoon). I find it beautifully and passionately sung. It's so epic and makes me wanna sing it over and over again! 

What is your favorite movie?

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dutch apple (bundt) cake -- which has thinly sliced apples with cinnamon and sugar (that have been mixed into them) as a middle 'layer'.

what is your favorite...kind of flower?

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kayaking.. or body surfing!

What is your favourite word?
it's not an actual real word, but 'done-ified'. i tell my cats that mommy has got everything 'done-ified on up', as in everything is done/completed/finished.

what is your favorite...smell/scent?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yellow roses.

What's your favourite time of the day?

it's not an actual real word, but 'done-ified'. i tell my cats that mommy has got everything 'done-ified on up', as in everything is done/completed/finished.

what is your favorite...smell/scent?
I love your word. I made up one in Hebrew that nobody understands!!! I have to explain it. I don't understand. It's such an obvious verb.

Last edited by a moderator:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yellow roses.

What's your favourite time of the day?
I love your word. I made up one in Hebrew that nobody understands!!! I have to explain it. I don't understand. It's such an obvious verb.
may i ask -- what is the word you made up? in Hebrew is okay, though i wouldn't understand it. and can you translate it to english -- or does it 'lose something' in the translation.

i'd have to say that morning is my favorite time of the day. i'm a morning person anyway, but i especially enjoy having just an hour or so to do some reading and on the computer briefly before starting my daily chores and 'to do' list.

what is your favorite...beverage (any kind of beverage)?

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orange juice.

What's your favourite store?
the hardware store, any hardware store. i think that comes from going along with my dad to the hardware store as a young child. i love looking at all the tools, nuts/bolts/screws/etc, plumbing supplies, power tools, etc. i really enjoy just looking around hardware stores. thankfully, there is actually a hardware store just about a two minute walk from my house (in a rural area), and i've found it very handy to be able to go buy wall anchors or whatever else comes up unexpectedly. and my hardware store sells sturdy tools and items -- not cheap junk that won't hold up over time, but at reasonable prices too.

what is your favorite...song?

Status
Not open for further replies.