• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

All by itself -- chocolate or mango

Chocolate is also passing wonderful
with fresh raspberries or raspberry coulis.

But what's in the freezer all the time is Breyers All Natural Vanilla, 'cuz you can put all kinds of interesting stuff on it (or have it undressed).
Here is another one I love!!!
Chcocolate ice cream with hot fudge and raspberries!!!!

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, also the kind they have that has a fudge truffle core! I can't remember the name but it is wicked good. I highly recommend going on the factory tour if you can- free samples!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey (Banana Ice cream with huge chunks of chocolate and walnuts).

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mint chocolate chip.

That or pralines and cream.
Or cookie dough.
Or strawberry.
Or chocolate.
Or chocolate peanut butter swirl.
Or....
Aw, forget it. Any kind of ice cream is good!!!

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zak&rocky

I like Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, also the kind they have that has a fudge truffle core! I can't remember the name but it is wicked good. I highly recommend going on the factory tour if you can- free samples!
I went to the factory when I visited my friend up in Vermont. Gotta say the free samples are definitely the best part!!! There's a chocolate pudding flavor that I got once that was really, really good too! I didn't see it on their website though.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by milopixie

I went to the factory when I visited my friend up in Vermont. Gotta say the free samples are definitely the best part!!! There's a chocolate pudding flavor that I got once that was really, really good too! I didn't see it on their website though.
some of my favorite flavors can only be found in the 'flavor graveyard' - like Wavy Gravy & Rainforest Crunch. they have the graveyard on the website where you can look up the different 'retired' flavors & read about them. i've heard that the scoop shops often have flavors that aren't sold anywhere else. that probably goes for the factory shop, too. i'd love to go there someday

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

some of my favorite flavors can only be found in the 'flavor graveyard' - like Wavy Gravy & Rainforest Crunch. they have the graveyard on the website where you can look up the different 'retired' flavors & read about them. I've heard that the scoop shops often have flavors that aren't sold anywhere else. that probably goes for the factory shop, too. I'd love to go there someday
I LOVED Rainforest Crunch. If you go to the factory, they actually have a graveyard with little tombstones for the flavors. I took a picture of the Rainforest crunch one.

girlieq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love really good, rich ice cream like Coldstone and Ben and Jerry's, and I love really cheap ice cream, like a butterscotch dipped cone from Dairy Queen.

I'm more into vanilla and fruit flavors than things that are heavier, like chocolate. I might go for fudge on top, though.

Edit: and the family favorite is seasonal. Candy cane ice cream with hot fudge on top! Everyone in my family, except my father, loves it. And the little crunchy bits are the bestest!

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey (Banana Ice cream with huge chunks of chocolate and walnuts).
Why why why don't they sell that here!!?? I'd but the entire stock, I love banana ice cream, and with chocolate and walnuts! Yum! You guys have much nicer ice cream in the US

On topic, I love Ben and Jerrys Choc Fudge Brownie

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

what flavor is 'Fossil Fuel'? i've never seen that one...
Glad you found it! I haven't been on in a few days to help you out!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoseHawke

My favorite of all time was Bluebell Peach Cobbler, but apparently they don't make it anymore
on the other hand, blue bell does make a peaches w/homemade vanilla that is very good... drizzle with caramel syrup, add piecrust pieces, & you'd probably be pretty close!