What is your favorite color jelly bean?

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Or do you call them jelly eggs?

Just wondering what your favorite jelly bean is. I'm talking about the plain ordinary jelly beans, not the fancy kind like Jelly Bellies.

A poll will appear in a few minutes.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Iwill save all of mine for you!! Mine get thrown in the garbage! Yucky!!
Yucky black ones! my ma gets mine... I love love love jelly beans! its was a close call between pink and purple for me but I went with the pink- not exactly sure what flavor they're supposed to be though

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I didn't want to hear that! What a shame. Oh I'm almost in tears just reading that.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I didn't want to hear that! What a shame. Oh I'm almost in tears just reading that.
LOL!! I will start a bowl for just the black ones and send them to you!!
It makes me want to cry when I bite into them!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

LOL!! I will start a bowl for just the black ones and send them to you!!
It makes me want to cry when I bite into them!!!
Bless you!
If you only knew what I go through to get just a few black ones at Halloween you'd cry too.
I have to fight for every one I get (my daughter and husband happen to like them a lot too). Unfortunately the jelly bean people are very stingy with black ones in the mixed jelly beans and I cannot buy just black ones anywhere.
Now you have me sobbing just thinking about those poor little black beans going in the garbage. It's just a shame.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Bless you!
If you only knew what I go through to get just a few black ones at Halloween you'd cry too.
I have to fight for every one I get (my daughter and husband happen to like them a lot too). Unfortunately the jelly bean people are very stingy with black ones in the mixed jelly beans and I cannot buy just black ones anywhere.
Now you have me sobbing just thinking about those poor little black beans going in the garbage. It's just a shame.
I've seen black only bags at Wal-Mart I believe- also if you work somewhere that fellow employees pass around those easter candy brochures for kids' school fundraisers they usually have them in there too. Good luck in your quest for the elusive black jellybean!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Bless you!
Check Here: http://jellybelly.com/Cultures/en-US...0Jelly%20Beans
Here is a smaller bag!
:http://jellybelly.com/Cultures/en-US...0Jelly%20Beans

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Black, Black and Black. They're so hard to come by.
I'm having a hard time deciding between the black and white ones!

Around here you can buy bags of black only jelly beans around this time of year.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I happen to have jelly beans on my desk right now. No black ones from where I get them - they put in purple ones instead!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

It's been so long since I've had a jelly bean that I can hardly remember what they taste like, except for the black ones.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll send you all my black ones too! Yucky! Those are my grandpa and dad's favorite tho! I can't even stand to watch them eat them!