What is your favorite cat picture of all time?

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Mine is the pic of Fred in my signature. I know he looks old and threadbare, but he was the sweetest cat I ever knew.
When I see your sig, Fred is the one who touches my heart.
He reminds me of my old gal Mort who was so very special to me, she crossed over to RB over 2 years ago. She was almost 18 years old. They are the ones we share so many memories with.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my favorite of my sweet Marbles. He was my soul mate kitty. He was such a handsome boy and this picture shows it well. I am with Nat that every time I look at this, I am filled with so much love and joy and then I start crying. Darn, I miss him SO much!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have several

My babygirl in my avatar is one of my favorites ....... so is this one of her ......

Kiko ....

Tino .....

Laura.....

Easy ....

Ducky ....

Kiko...

Easy....

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pami,

You take beautiful pictures!! Love them all, poster like quality ...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Mine is the pic of Fred in my signature. I know he looks old and threadbare, but he was the sweetest cat I ever knew.
Yeah, but it's the "old and threadbare" ones with whom we have the huuuuuge bank of wonderful memories. He reminds me of my Old Lady Shasta (RB as well, at 21). I can see why you would treasure that pic of Fred.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tab

babywukong, that pic of your precious boy is so bittersweet. he was such a beautiful looking cat. those markings are striking, right down to his little heart shaped nose.

i guess his time on earth was destined to be short but also to be spent with a person who would love him unconditionally and know what to do when he needed them most. small comfort i know, but it is the truth.
Thanks for your lovely words

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is my favourite picture of Manytoes! Its from June 15th of this year

I must admit, this thread has made me both teary and happy....thanks for sharing everyone...