What is your favorite breed?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If there aren't any breeders in the UK you will have to come to the U.S. to buy your first pair. Hopefully there wouldn't be anymore hijackings.

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hopefully LorieD (the hijackings I mean..)!! I'll have to be pretty darn rich before I get a breeding pair!! I looked into having some Munchkins shipped to me from the US but they would have to go into quarentine and that costs MEGA MONEY here!! Ah well, one day when Im filthy rich....
:LOL:

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
gotta say that I don't think I have one, but I think Bengals are absolutely gorgeous.

sinophilia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I grew up with a wonderful persians so this will always remain my favorite breed... so sweet and giving. Anyway, I think I will breed Exotics since their fur is easier to groom and their body structure more apparent.
Two months ago I bought my first Scottish Fold and I have to admit that she's extraordinary, and acts in the most funny way! Seems like she has springs under her feet and a birdie in her throat.
I'd love to have a cream Selkirk Rex! They remind me of an old teddy bear I used to have.
I love all big, round cats.

Of course there are no ugly cats. I really think cats are superior beings.

Diana

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Savannah breed is a fairly new breed, too. They take an African Serval & breed it with a Bengal. The kitten = the Savannah! There are also African Serval hybirds out there, too. There are 2 breeders that I know of who are going to be starting the Savannah breed in their cattery. F1 & F2's, from what I have been told from a local breeder of Bengals, are much more exotic looking and extremely loyal to their owners! I have read about how they have bad litterbox habits, but I think it really depends on how they are raised by the breeder. The one breeder I almost got an F2 female bengal from, she bottle fed it because the mother wasnt too great at it.

lady hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mmmmm , No fair, I love all kitties Have not met one, I haven't liked as yet , I like this one
and this one
ooooh oooh and this one
can't forget this one
and him
and her
oh and U2
and this one
I just love them all..As for one breed it would have to be Burmese, they are such Bossy-boots.

Tish

G

ghostuser

Hmmmmmm...I like soooo many different breeds...but here are my favorites!

In no Certain Order:

Bombay
Birman
Korat
Havana
Calico
Chausie
Bengal
African Serval
Savannah
Bobcat
Canadian Lynx...Not like I'll every get one of the last 4!

amanda

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just llluurrvvveee all cats
especially the ones that love cuddles. Although I would have to say that my fav ones are Persians otherwise if I dont say that my 2 may get a bit mad at me

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because I could have sworn this said "What is your favorite bread?" Going to get my eyes checked now . . .