what is your fav. kind of cat?

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really like all cats. But I am owned by siamese. I love their loud yows.There personalities. And Just the way they look.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess this poll is about apppearance.
But if you asked me what cat "personality" is my favorite, I just adore proud, snobbish, very independent kitties.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Weeellllll ya know - I kinda love them all! But Russian Blues, long-haired anythings, Birmans, Bengals and Turkish Vans are right up there!! Also love my tuxedo kitties, and of course, tortoiseshells...

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is a gray Tabby.....but I love them all...evn the ones I consider ugly. (Trust me, they are just like people...and some are not nearly as pretty as others, at least on the outside.)....but heck, it`s really whats on the INSIDe that counts is`nt it?
One of the homeliest cats I`ve ever seen is also one of the sweetest.
Linda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wertonkinese

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

In this poll, you can vote for more than one...
you were supposed to be able to, but I forgot to make that setting...

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to admit to not liking torties/calicos (out of 4 I have had a lot of contact with, only one hasn't been vicious, kinda puts you off). I also don't like a lot of breeds - sorry, but I don't like Persians, Sphynx's, some exotic breeds!! I think I would only ever get a purebreed if it was a rescue and I happened to be looking for a cat. I would love a blue tabby, and a silver tabby. I also want to foster a long haired cat at some point (have had 4 opportunities this year, and something has happened with all 4!!) to see if my allergies could cope with them.