What is your dream job?

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl

A dream job for me would be to build a shelter somewhere here in KY, a shelter with segregated indoor rooms & outdoor pens, for dogs, cats, horses, snakes, alligators, rodents, bunnies, all types of unwanted & cast-off pets who people discharged or abused or mistreated.

And right next door, build my house, so I could oversee all the animals and the people who care for them. I'd only hire true animal lovers & people who went thru a severe background check. And kids could come to the 'farm' for free so the animals get reacclimated to humans again (for pets that were abused). Have rides & games & clowns and stuff like that for the kids. And, once the pets have been retrained & nursed back to health, have the parents of those kids adopt the pets! Once again massive background checks.

So that is my dream job; to oversee, own & run something along those lines. Big dream.
Wish more people had (and followed through!) with that dream!!!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marge

Ok, if reality wasn't an issue, what would be your dream job?
I know mine would be to write for a show like Saturday Night Live or Conan OBrien. And then make a name for myself and write a play that is produced on broadway...I win several tony's and appear on Charlie Rose as the "hottest new playwright since Arthur Miller"..
BTW, Marge, I think you would fit in very well as a writer for SNL

julya

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would be a vet that could save any and all the animals. The vet part will hopefully come true in a few years, but in reality I know you can't save them all, unfortunately.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

BTW, Marge, I think you would fit in very well as a writer for SNL
Thanks! we all have our dreams!

unicorn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl

A dream job for me would be to build a shelter somewhere here in KY, a shelter with segregated indoor rooms & outdoor pens, for dogs, cats, horses, snakes, alligators, rodents, bunnies, all types of unwanted & cast-off pets who people discharged or abused or mistreated.

And right next door, build my house, so I could oversee all the animals and the people who care for them. I'd only hire true animal lovers & people who went thru a severe background check. And kids could come to the 'farm' for free so the animals get reacclimated to humans again (for pets that were abused). Have rides & games & clowns and stuff like that for the kids. And, once the pets have been retrained & nursed back to health, have the parents of those kids adopt the pets! Once again massive background checks.

So that is my dream job; to oversee, own & run something along those lines. Big dream.
Hey, I think that sounds like a wonderful dream.

unicorn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If reality were truly no object, I wanna be Catwoman!
That'd be just too groovy!

But seriously, I'd love to be a famous writer of fiction or sci-fi who sinks the monstrously huge book profits into a really great no-kill animal sanctuary and uses my popularity to really come down hard on animal abusers and those &@#% jerks who do the dogfighting thing and crummy stuff like that. I really hate that stuff.