What is your cat thinking right now?

stevernie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No way! They smell,like a worm. And they stretch out all the way so you can't possibly walk around them without walking on one. Ever ride the bus to school "way back when" and if it rained,all the kids getting on the bus smelled like a worm-yuck. 

stevernie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Look!  I got us a pony!  I thought we needed one for all our parades.  I'll let you clean up after him.  It'll be like the cart barn.  Only more like a real barn.  With manure and stuff!
He's awful small...how could I POSSIBLY fit on there with your "healthiness". I want a recycle pony-cleans up after himself like some dogs do. AGAIN...shows waht a superior species we are!

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ha! Zombies want meat-not sticks! Don't you ever watch TV-TV never lies...I swear :)
Yeah, but us healthy types will just push said zombies out of our way.  Piece of meat, er, cake!  I hear they really like chicken wings, oh bony one!   Here, you might want to carry this bottle of ketchup.  Self-defense.  Toss it and maybe they'll think it's blood.  Oh wait.  That's vampires, isn't it...?  ..

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mogli seems to be worried about running out of cat food. :) We have about a week's worth, and he keeps looking at the cans, something he usually doesn't do.

Little does he know that 118 cans are being delivered this afternoon.

Jamie definitely knew he got 4 cat treats a day, but I haven't noticed Mogli seeming to "count". He does appear to recognize "a lot" as opposed to "too few", though.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Nilah and Sundar have returned to my open (in the process of being packed) suitcase and are sitting side by side staring at me.

I can almost hear them thinking that they're going to milk this for all it's worth - they are masters of the art of the guilt trip.

pdbudd

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think I want to delete one of my forum posts. i do not see a "delete" button.

Help?

PD Budd  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Right now Abby is thinking how good the sun feels on her fur, especially while she is on her heated perch. She is a bit spoiled. :lol3:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Ozzy was walking on my back earlier, and clearly thinking "When the heck is she going to get up and FEED me?!"