What is your cat playing with right now?

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can tell by the sound that ZZ is out in the kitchen, playing with his bottle caps. He has a metal one and a plastic one, and he's been busy with them all morning.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Five of the 6 are sleeping
; Katie is on my lap 'tenderizing' my thighs.

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brillo is hunting grasshoppers and butterflies and the boys are snoozing under the shrubs.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Not much of anything, other than Tabitha who is trying to play with 15 little balls at one time. We keep rolling them around in the kitchen and she's not sure which one to go after next.

Mollipop is back here in the computer room with me, lying on a pillow in front of the window. When she hears a bird, she jumps in the window to try to find it.

BooBoo just had his head in the toybox, looking for something. He didn't find it, jumped in the basket in the living room and is now napping.

Amber is napping on one side of the bed and Ms. Pepe is on the other side, up on my pillow.

Whisper is on Rick's lap while he's trying to read the newspaper.

And Bootser is napping on their kitty couch in the living room.

For the most part, our kids tend to sleep. A lot.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My domestics were sleeping the last I looked and some of the bobcats were busy shredding boxes. But when I left for work, all my cats were sleeping

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are both sleeping. Milo is asleep on the tv stand and Zebra is sleeping on a kitchen chair. Neither one of them are playful cats.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Abby is laying on the chair next to me, cuddling my leg.

Spencer is sitting in the bathtub inside the shower curtain doing "litter duty". When someone goes in and uses the litter, he jumps out and buries their business!

Katie is running around chasing a blue spring toy. Those springs seem to be her new favourite.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of the foster ferals is playing on the blue jungle gym my ex-SIL gave my cats.

All the other kitties are snoozing.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Midnight's sleeping. Luna is attempting to push straw number 3080 under the fridge.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything!!!
I have a 12 wk old kitten (Taz) that has serious ADHD. Everything is a toy...for a second or two, then he's bouncing off the walls. He's practicing his leaping skills, and getting pretty good! Thai is watching all of this, horrified or mezmerized (sp) I'm not sure which! LOL!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grace and Tailer are sleeping, but I can tell from the noise upstairs that Forest is playing with a pouffy ball. He has cerebellar hyperplasia (kind of like kitty cerebral palsey), so he's none too quiet when he runs around. In a few minutes he'll knock it under some piece of furniture and meow at me until I pick of the Swiffer and go fish it out for him.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Grace and Tailer are sleeping, but I can tell from the noise upstairs that Forest is playing with a pouffy ball. He has cerebellar hyperplasia (kind of like kitty cerebral palsey), so he's none too quiet when he runs around. In a few minutes he'll knock it under some piece of furniture and meow at me until I pick of the Swiffer and go fish it out for him.
Awwww! Bless his little heart!

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kairi is climbing my kickboxing bag. In 5 seconds he'll be climbing something else, then 6 seconds after that climbing something else.

He climbed my robe that was hanging on my bed post yesterday.

allroundthesun

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nobody's playing with anything for once! Henry, Zinnia, Oliver and Ichabod are all zonked out in bed with me (I'm lying around in my bed on my netbook), Saskia is asleep in the cat tree, Phineas is asleep under the credenza in the dining area, and Meeko is sleeping in the middle of the rug in a patch of sunlight in the dining area as well. This is a rare occasion.
My budgies are playing with a rope toy with flavoured wooden pieces of "fruit" attached, does that count for anything?