What is this I found in my cat’s vomit?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Could it be a piece of plastic? Bubble wrap?
I know some of my cats love plastic I’ve even had a piece of hard candy, wrapped individually and I’ve had one of my cats sneak up and try to grab it and run off with it. There’s a lot of little things around the house that cats can find to get into and nibible on.
Oh I know I had to deal with Casper eating bulbs off my Christmas lights during Christmas. Luckily it was plastic and he did pass them. Whatever it was since throwing it up Scooter hasn’t gotten sick anymore today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have no other suggestions. Remember whatever was in the intestinal tract will come out somewhat different than it went in, if he did eat anything. Some things may have been altered by the digestive process.
Whatever it was since throwing it up he has not thrown up anymore. He did get a probiotic during his dinner. Whatever it was must of upset his stomach to where he felt better after throwing it up.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
The problem with cats -as if there was only one issue- are those little barbed hooks on their tongues. Once they get into something it keeps on going in. Hence, perhaps, all the vomit. It’s sort of like their tree climbing abilities. Up is fine. Down, and their claws don’t work so well. So especially keep your threaded needles away from a cat.