What is this cat’s color and type?

Munz2starz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He/she is about 4 months old but can’t figure out the details as the momma (Coca) adopted us and had kittens outside. Plz help. I was told momma had 2 boys and 2 girls. Solid dark grey/ smokey(Smokey) color. Solid black(Raven)very smart . This cream/fawn color (Tanner)and the grey,orange,white mix aka my georgette. Yea the names are basic lol. I am trying to get genders too. I also have a I was told she was a lynx minx? What’s the difference between Siamese and lynx minx ? Along with my huge orange tabby. Sadly I think someone stole my Maine coon.

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello - I don't think you have a lynx mix there, but although you're saying cream/fawn, I'm thinking s/he is a lovely orange tabby domestic shorthair (DSH) cat. The first thing I thought of was that this could be a littermate to my Mr Captain, who is an orange (marmalade) DSH.

In any case, this article isn't so much for specifics, but it's an enjoyable read;
Tabby Cat Personality - Fact Or Fiction? - TheCatSite

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Whose photo is it?

Do you have photos on the others?

My guess re lynx mink its a point with the point gene from both siamese and burma. It gives often a darker voloring than siamese, calked for mink. The eyes not always blue; or just barely bluish. Ps and lynx because its a tabby.