What is the strangest thing your kitty routinely does?????

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiggy likes to lick the condensation off the outside of my bottles of water.

Fluff and Palekana run madly at the screen doors and fling themselves against the door as high as possible. All the screens are locked so there's no chance they can force the door open.

Palekana still gets confused about her tail. She's almost nine years old so you'd think she would have that figured out by now.
She'll twist herself around, look at her tail and get this expression on her face like "what is that!" and go around in circles chasing her tail. She'll finally stop and start cleaning her tail.

Fluff gets jealous if he sees me paying attention to one of the other cats and has to come running over. He shoves himself between me and the other kitty to be sure he gets his share of the attention.

That's all I can think of for now. The others are fairly normal kitties- just normally strange that is.

malena

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The funniest cat i ever had was a big, white, deaf male who is living with my ex-husband now. He loves to be vacum cleaned. When the wacum cleaner is on he constantly lays down on the floor in front of you to be vacumed. In the summer he also loved to lay on the passenger seat when I was using our car to rake the horses training arena. He just loved going around in cirkels in my company with fresh wind trough the car window.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Those are both hysterical ... we need to see a pic of Oz doing that
Oh, I don't know ... I think that'd give me a bad rep.
With my luck the only time I'd be able to catch him with the camera would be when he's wearing my "end-of-the-week-thank-god-laundry-day-is-tomorrow" panties. You know the kind: the ones with the holes and the faded colours, the ones you hope to god no other person ever, ever catches you wearing. He wouldn't be wearing anything pretty or lacy.

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lil Boo comes into the shower with my every morning, takes a few licks of water and then sits in the sink waiting for me to get done. Then we go and have treats and breakfast!!

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sbw999

For my two, Blueberry, if you scratch right by the base of her tail, will immediately start to groom herself. If I stop, she stops and on and on we go. Its pretty funny, especially for young kids who like to push her "cleaning button".
My Gizmo does that too. Pet her in the lower back and she immediatly starts grooming her chest if she is sitting and her paws if she is laying down.

Penny has a foot fedish. She loves to rub on my feet, not the ankles, the feet. When I have been at work or first thing in the morning she has to run up (almost tripping me) to rub the tops of my feet with her head and side.

Jasper has a pet me at all times and never stop meow. She will walk in the middle of the room or up on the deck and meow just waiting for anyone to say "what?" and she runs over for pets.

Uno hates the bathroom door closed. She will chirp, meow and stick her paws under the door until it is opened. She is especially loud if you are in the shower. She wants to be in there meowing at you the entire the time the water is running.

salix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I go to physiotherapy three times a week, and on the way home I pick up a coffee and bagel at tim horton's.
As soon as I get home and Mica sees the bag, she places herself next to my chair and touches my leg until I put the wax paper down so she can lick the excess cream cheese off.

Sam won't stand up to eat his dry food. He flops on his side and pulls the kibbles out of the bowl one by one

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ivory runs behind the front door every time it is opened and she sits there, waiting....she likes chasing the weather stripping at the bottom as the door closes lol

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Penny scratches the floor around the water dish before drinking. Makes no sense. Daisy takes cattoys that belong to CC and Camille (my aunt's cats). Daisy puts them in her mouth and takes them to a private area to play. cute

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Chester tires to chase the shredder. Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s next to the desk in the computer room. When ever I shred something he will come running into the room, put his paws on the top of it and try to chase the paper.

It makes me laugh because he comes running faster when he hears that than when he hears the treat jar being opened.