What is the one thing you would miss?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i would miss Pixel climbing up & kneading my left shoulder after i turn off the light at night. when she's through kneading, she arranges herself around my neck & purrs.....
i would miss Java's kisses she gives me every evening when i get home - she stands on the table so i can lean over & kiss her nose...
i would miss Cable's soft presence at my feet every time i get up - i swear she has a foot fetish!
i miss my evening ritual with Mouse, which included headbutts, flank rubbing & belly scritches

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Something Chasey does?... I would miss her meowing at me in the kitchen.

catwoman70

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh man..i have 5

maggie i'd miss her telling on the other cats shes very vocal
smokey i'd miss his cuddles
simon i'd miss his 1 crossed eye when he woke up from his naps
willie i'd miss him trying to get under the covers to sleep w/me
lolo i'd miss his morning kisses & purrs

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'd miss Sylvester's "fussing" (she complains when you move while she's lying on you, when she's hungry, when she wants to get under the covers, when she just wants attention - it's a real distinct fuss noise).

I'd miss Annie's habit of grabbing your hand when you try to pet her and holding it while she licks it all over.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

I am working on the newsletter today Kitty Bytes and I am thinking of what comfort these cats bring to our lives.

I am wondering, what one thing your cat does that you would miss most if you found you had to leave her behind for whatever reason- or him as the case may be?

I would miss Prowler sleeping on my chest at night with her paws wrapped around my neck-
I lost Max in July. There are too many things I miss to write them all here. And there is no one thing that I miss more than anything else. I miss HIM and everything about HIM.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bugaboo1

I lost Max in July. There are too many things I miss to write them all here. And there is no one thing that I miss more than anything else. I miss HIM and everything about HIM.

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would miss Skyler waiting for us to come home at the end of a workday, with his scratchy voice.
Tucker with his big warm body, hanging out with me on the couch, or his quiet sweet voice talking to me.
Mini coming into bed at night with her little routine-kneading the covers for a minute, letting me pet her for a minute, then finally plopping down to sleep curled up against my chest, just under my chin.
These are only a few things...

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would miss everything! The feel of their fur, the sound of the voices, the pitter patter of kitty feet running across the floor, the swarming at feeding time
, the purrs, the headbutts, the kitty kisses, tickling whiskers, even kitty breath in my face!....I could go on but I think you get the idea!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, so many things. I would miss Sash cuddling in my arm at night, laying on my lap, kneading mommy, hugging his soft fur, the way he makes me smile and feel so happy everyday.
I would also miss just staring at my beautiful boy and thinking how handsome he is.
Gosh, I can't even think too much about this or I will get very down.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would miss the way Reilly looks into my eyes when I hold him like my little baby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks guys, I was thinking as I was writing the newsletter about all the hurricane victims that had to give up their animals, and all they miss out of now- all that four-pawed comfort.
Thanks for your input- appreciated!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tuxie's bad attitude @the supperdish

Shadow's friendly trilling meow, when he chooses to grace us with his presence
Midnight's 80-grit tongue facials
Pansy's soft snore/purr in bed next to me at night
Bella's snuggles on the couch, and purring in my ear while she sleeps on my pillow

And like someone already said, waking up covered in cats, not being able to move under the covers for all the furry bodies around me

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would miss Tosca's little "telephone impression"!! I really, REALLY miss Sprocket. Not because he did anything that particularly endeared him to me. I just miss *him* I think each cat is a very special little creature all by themselves... to not have a cat would be like missing a part of my soul.

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've thought of more.

I'd miss Gibby trying to cover in the box, but scratching at the outside of the box, the top of the box, anywhere but inside the box!
And also I will miss him giving me headbumps when he's being cradled like a baby, and the way he sits on the ottoman by the backdoor rattling the knob and trilling when he wants porch

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would miss my sanity, because I would go insane!

bossinova

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You know what else I miss? I miss waking up in the middle of the night to what sounds like a herd of miniature elephants, but what's really my kittens chasing each other around the house
I would always laugh when I awoke to that.