What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

mamasquishy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will start..... A couple years ago I went to Mardis Gras and I was so excited. I had sooooo much fun, too much in fact. I ran into the side of a horse .....walking and a cop sat upon the horse. I looked up and asked "where's my car?" Later on that night I got on a video series known as girls gne wild............I didn't think it would ever come back to haunt me, but, I was wrong. I moved from my home state and I be dog-goned if the first person I met recognized me......

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How about tonight, made a quick run to Wendy's and I jostled the tray and spilled a very large cup of Dr. Pibb all over the floor.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That does sound embarassing Shalai!!....alcohol has a tendancy to do that!

I went to a water park when I was 12 years old, I went down a big slide and at the bottom I stood up, and the top part of my 1 piece bathing suit had fallen down...there were at least 50 people that saw

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I accidentally ran a red light while in college. There happened to be an officer there so as soon as I saw I ran it I pulled over. As I'm pulling into the side street with the police lights going, I notice in my rearview mirror 5 of my friends from the dorm..all astonished looks on their faces and 2 of them where pointing in my direction.

(PS, I did charm my way out of the ticket
)

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I drank to much at the bar (we had friends who were managers), got up to go to the bathroom, tripped and fell on the wood floor in front of the bar. Was unable to catch myself because of my level of inebriation. Chipped half of my front tooth (it has been wonderfully prepared since
) and broke my nose in two places. Worst of all, future DH and I drove home wasted, then called my dad to take me to the ER. When we got there, I apparently flirted with a homeless man. I don't really recall...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mamasquishy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is as bad as one of mine. When I was about 13 my grandfather was in the hospital with his heart. I went to the bathroom and when I came out my skirt was tucked into my panty hose

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
once, i showed a whole restaurant my panties
i was working for a hostess, and had worn a long skirt with an elastic-waist. i was leading 2 young men downstairs to their table, and one of them accidentally stepped on my back hem while i hurried on, and down went the skirt and slip, together, which pulled off my shoe & i stumbled ungracefully away from my clothes. The guys were so apologetic; i was beyond embarrassed, and i had to act nonchalant.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of mine couldn't really be shared, including one regarding a doctor's office and that time a girl becomes a woman.... but this one can.

I was being interviewed by satellite by a local news station and a) a snake crawled through the grass and everyone started freaking out, one of the cameramen started running after it in the background and b) switching from one of the channels to another, there was a time delay and I couldn't hear anythign in my earpiece so I started trashing the next channel. It's one of those ones every city has that you watch as a joke because they're just so over-the-top and dramatic, and I was saying how we always watched it to make fun of it as a joke... and of course the ENTIRE STATION could hear me. People were trying to get me to shut up but I didn't notice and just kept going on and on. Nothing like having your embarassing moment broadcast a few hundred miles!!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Most of mine couldn't really be shared, including one regarding a doctor's office and that time a girl becomes a woman.... but this one can.

I was being interviewed by satellite by a local news station and a) a snake crawled through the grass and everyone started freaking out, one of the cameramen started running after it in the background and b) switching from one of the channels to another, there was a time delay and I couldn't hear anythign in my earpiece so I started trashing the next channel. It's one of those ones every city has that you watch as a joke because they're just so over-the-top and dramatic, and I was saying how we always watched it to make fun of it as a joke... and of course the ENTIRE STATION could hear me. People were trying to get me to shut up but I didn't notice and just kept going on and on. Nothing like having your embarassing moment broadcast a few hundred miles!!!
Now THAT'S embarassing.
But, hey, at least you were honest

elbvc211

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I embarass myself on a daily basis . . . . so I tend to block things out very quickly.

Just yesterday me and my friend were driving to a mall I had never been to before - so I didn't know where it was.

I was driving, and she was in the passenger seat. We stopped at a red light, and she said "Oh, there it is..." and pointed to the mall, which was right across the street.

I guess I must have had my head in the clouds because right when the light turned green I turned right and proceeded to search for the mall.

She asked me what the **** I was doing and I just looked at her with a blank expression on my face......What was I doing??? Where are we?? Who are you and why are you yelling at me?? I couldn't come up with the answers, my mind was completely and utterly blank.

I'm sure that's not my most embarassing moment - but like I said, I embarass myself daily -- and that is just the most recent one!

Stress causes people to do some pretty strange things....

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i've got one that doesnt seem imbarrassing but it was at the time. So i just got my permit in the begining of June and i dirve almost everywhere. i'm a good driver but sometimes i just blank out. lol.

so i was driving with my mom and i had just pulled out of my driveway and i was goin and my mom was like "what the he!! are you doing???" so i panicked and slammed on the brakes and i was like "what?" and she was like "you are driving down the wrong side of the street!" oh it was so imbarrasing! good thing no one was coming down the street.

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i just thought of another one. then the other day i was driving with my grandparents and my mind kinda went blank and i started thinking of other things and i was pretty much in lala land. what i didnt know whas that i was slowly drifting to the right and about to sideswipe like 4 or 5 cars. my grandma was like "Jessica stop!" and again, i panicked and slammed on the brakes. it doesnt seem imbarasing but making driving mistakes are really imbarassing at the time. lol. i am so lucky i havent gotten into a wreck yet.

i'm a good driver i swear!

elbvc211

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JESSIEnKITTY

i've got one that doesnt seem imbarrassing but it was at the time. So i just got my permit in the begining of June and i dirve almost everywhere. i'm a good driver but sometimes i just blank out. lol.

so i was driving with my mom and i had just pulled out of my driveway and i was goin and my mom was like "what the he!! are you doing???" so i panicked and slammed on the brakes and i was like "what?" and she was like "you are driving down the wrong side of the street!" oh it was so imbarrasing! good thing no one was coming down the street.
LOL - I did the EXACT same thing right when I got my permit. I claimed that I had forgotten which side of the street I was supposed to drive on - but in reality I was daydreaming about being able to go cruising with my friends that weekend and wasn't paying attention!

It's probably a miracle that I've survived 4 years of driving with no accidents. (Knock on wood!)

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know why this is embarrassing, because it's not real funny. It was a bad embarrassed.
When I was pregnant, I went to a birthday party for an old friend. And they had a bunch of food left over, and everyone was debating what to do with it. And me forgetting I'm the only NOT drunk one there..Says "well why dont we bag it all up and send it to countries that dont ever get anything to eat."
This one man, stood up..and starting screaming at me, and spit in my face.
My boyfriend knocked him out, and a huge horrible fight started. I kind of ruined her party.
It was terrible.
But that really is like the most embarrassing thing I've done. I dont get embarrassed very easily. I'm very laugh-able. SO things quickly becomes very funny to me too.

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

I dont know why this is embarrassing, because it's not real funny. It was a bad embarrassed.
When I was pregnant, I went to a birthday party for an old friend. And they had a bunch of food left over, and everyone was debating what to do with it. And me forgetting I'm the only NOT drunk one there..Says "well why dont we bag it all up and send it to countries that dont ever get anything to eat."
My boyfriend knocked him out, and a huge horrible fight started. I kind of ruined her party.
It was terrible.
But that really is like the most embarrassing thing I've done. I dont get embarrassed very easily. I'm very laugh-able. SO things quickly becomes very funny to me too.
awww.. thats actually kinda sad. lol.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

And me forgetting I'm the only NOT drunk one there..Says "well why dont we bag it all up and send it to countries that dont ever get anything to eat."
It was terrible.
That nasty guy is the one who should be embarrassed. He's the one that ruined the party.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was 17 I had a major thing for one of the lifeguards (he was 16) at the community pool.
I finially got the nerve to start up a conversation with him and things were going great.
My ride got there and as I was saying goodbye and opening the car door, I smacked myself in the head with the door.

Knocked me out cold.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of the most embarrassing things that ever happened was when I was little (about 7) and my cousin had just come over for a while, and mom was taking her home. I was sitting in the front seat, and I felt sick, so I put the window down, and my head out.. and I got
all over the back window, and my cousin started screaming. We didn't wash the car right away, so it was there for a few days. It was so bad. I'm glad no one's brought that up for a long time.

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

When I was 17 I had a major thing for one of the lifeguards (he was 16) at the community pool.
I finially got the nerve to start up a conversation with him and things were going great.
My ride got there and as I was saying goodbye and opening the car door, I smacked myself in the head with the door.

Knocked me out cold.
oh my gosh!!
poor thing!