What is the furriest room in your house?

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I have a furriest room, but I have unfurry ones!!
They are my downstairs loo and vesibule, as my kits don't get to spend enogh time in there to furry it up!

You should see the blanket of fur on my navy blue bedroom curtains though - on the path to the window ledge!!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Family Room. Paws down, the furriest room.

That's the room where I keep the Zoom Groom (hey that rhymed).

Snickers gets his nightly brushings in there; the carpet's beige, he's black.

Barney sorta lives in the Family Room; he sheds, too!

There are days though when I come home & it looks like the cats had a shedding contest. There are bits of fur in all of the rooms. I think they are playing or play-fighting or something, but I get images of them going room to room, shedding, and seeing who can shed the most.

Nothing a vacuum can't handle, though!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to say my dining room too Karen!
Mittens and Watson love to lay in there with the sun on them because I open the blinds during the day and once it hits 72 the ac comes on. Plus Mittens has his scratching post in there too
I have to swiffer atleast every other day or a new cat will appear

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cat room. Currently only Benja is in there, so it's easy to keep clean since he's penned - and there's a spot in the hallway where Lonestar and Elmo like to snooze at night.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The bedroom! And I'm allergic to cats! We have to vacuum the whole upstairs every day or it becomes just unbearable. I've taken to draping throw-blankets over the back of every cushy chair and the couch. For some reason they don't sleep on the chair or the couch - just the backs of them. And washing the throw blankets each week is SO MUCH LESS TIME CONSUMING than trying to vacuum the hair off of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!