What is the biggest domestic?

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I have a cat and the breeder already. It took me a long time to find one that I respected and who had really nice cats. I have my contract signed and now am just waiting until he is old enough. She is waiting to see which is better show quality, but it's one of the two black smokes on her page. I am really excited and am going to see them on the 13th of April
Here's the link to her page.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/R.../kittens1.html

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's sad about the 2 servals!

When we got Tigger, I happened to see a savannah on a picture and thought they were awesome looking cats! A local breeder who breeds bengals, is starting to breed the savannah. I think that if you have the proper home, then it is ok, such as the breeder, she has an enclosed backyard and shows pics on her website. It is awesome ..... It's setup like a jungle, with trees, running fountains, etc. Now, something like that would be good, but I agree for a normal house, then no, an animal like is living an unhappy life.

I always say if I win the powerball or lottery, I'd build a big backyard area like that for our bengals to go outside to play.

peppurr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty sure the Siberian is the biggest. I don't remember what site I read it on, though.

safron

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow the 2 smokes are adorable. They will grow to be beautiful cats!

-safron