What is the best Cat food?

catguy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IAMS is one of the worst to be frank. Raw is probably out the question for you, so canned food is the next best thing. Wellness, Felidae, Innova, and any canned item from http://www.onlynaturalpet.com is good. Also, cats do not need ANY carbs in their diet, besides maybe some fiber to help digestion.

courtney_ou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i finally found a food besides special kitty that chloe would eat and it was iams (only 2 kinds tho.) however, iams gives her the stinkiest poo ever.
she also likes purina. she is the pickiest eater i have ever seen. ive tried feeding her other things and she would turn her nose up, kick the bowl over and scoot the food toward the trash. i even found some in the sink but only on the disposal side

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by courtney_ou

i finally found a food besides special kitty that chloe would eat and it was iams (only 2 kinds tho.) however, iams gives her the stinkiest poo ever.
she also likes purina. she is the pickiest eater i have ever seen. ive tried feeding her other things and she would turn her nose up, kick the bowl over and scoot the food toward the trash. i even found some in the sink but only on the disposal side
LOL, yes their stool is un Godly!!!

danalee2682

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sometimes no matter how hard we try, our furbabies are just too picky! i had a kitty as a child that would only eat the nasty black and white label stuff from the grocery. my folks have an old baby now that will only eat kit n kaboodle. (she's even turned her nose up at albacore tuna!) fortunately my little boy here is doing wonderful on his new innova evo dry and natural balance wet foods!!

i guess it's those individual purrsonalities that we
so much!