What is the age difference between you and your SO??

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neil will be 51 in January and I turned 49 in July. So about 1.5 yrs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Your Sugar Daddy.
Thats what I call John.
....that's funny!/ hehe, but Colin's definitely not the sugar daddy type. humm...maybe i'll call him an old fart?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am 24 and Lucas is 28, we are actually 3.5 years apart almost exactly, I call him an old man sometimes. He keeps freaking out that he is almost 30!

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

....that's funny!/ hehe, but Colin's definitely not the sugar daddy type. humm...maybe i'll call him an old fart?
Amber's sister calls her boyfriend old man. But hes a year younger then her. So Im not sure why exactly. They just laugh at me when I ask why. I'm not a Sugar Daddy either but Amber seems to think its very funny to call me that when we are out in public. She'll say something like Are you paying my sweet Sugar Daddy? She either calls me Sugar Daddy, John Boy or if Im being bad I get called John.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are 6 years between me and my DH. I met him when I was 24 and he was 30! Boy, my parents weren't too happy about that!
But you know, now that I'm 43 and he's 49 (ha ha ha) it doesn't seem to make that much of a difference.

Besides I'm very mature.................not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

Amber's sister calls her boyfriend old man. But hes a year younger then her. So Im not sure why exactly. They just laugh at me when I ask why. I'm not a Sugar Daddy either but Amber seems to think its very funny to call me that when we are out in public. She'll say something like Are you paying my sweet Sugar Daddy? She either calls me Sugar Daddy, John Boy or if Im being bad I get called John.
that's funny
/ lol, when Colin's bad- i call him by his full name

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We are exactly 5 years and 6 months apart. He is May 24 and I am Novemver 24th

He is 44 and I am 37 (almost 38)

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am 22 and Jason is 23...but there is a 16 month difference b/t us...he is about to turn 24