Purraise
Haha!
Renting boys out huh!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Now that's confidence, renting out your man to another woman and not worrying if he'll come back!
Thats right

Nah, he'd have a great time with you - he's a blast - he would take you out on his Harley and probly out to a bar afterwards!

I do love him, honest!

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I miss the mountains of Colorado, I live in SoCal now. I also miss nap time or not having any stress, except for not having enough crayons to color with. I miss not having bills or worrying about money.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Thats right

Nah, he'd have a great time with you - he's a blast - he would take you out on his Harley and probly out to a bar afterwards!

I do love him, honest!
Well then, next time he's in Wisconsin, hook a girl up!

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I miss the conversations I used to have with my Mom. I miss having girl friends.

Can I come girly shopping too please??

jakkies

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I miss hot summer nights spent in bed in the dark in front of the aircon just chatting away the night because neither of us could sleep. I miss the little coffee shop tucked away that we had breakfast at on Sundays - heck I just miss that whole neighbourhood.

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I miss my husband. Well...he' s here...but very, very ill

Oh, and I miss my daughters. They live about 2 to 2 1/2 hours from here. They DO come down here to visit, but I still miss my girls!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I miss having the second income from my ex- at least before he went to school, it was very nice not having to worry about the bills and to be able to buy whatever I wanted from Wal-Mart! Now I have to budget and boy has it been a rough transition, it has taken me a year to get righted
I also miss camping, we had bought a travel trailer right after we got married and went practically every weekend the next summer