What is something that you are OCD about?

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also cannot get into an umade bed, I make mine up every single morning and my Misty waits till it's made before she jumps back on again. She knows mommy has to make the bed every day :-) I have to hang up my clothes after taking them off, I never leave them laying around unless they are going into the hamper.

bush7105

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have to have a clean smelling house if my house even smells a little funny I go around smelling things till I find out what is causing it and get rid of the smell. I burn wax tarts and use air stuff and even carpet powder.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two sets of silverware with different patterns, each set in it's own drawer. I'm extremely OCD about making sure each pattern gets put away in it's own drawer. I used to have to line up all the matching glasses in the cupboard too, but I'm not so bad now. Also, I count my steps sometimes, especially on the stairs at work (I walk down from the 4th floor, and start over after each landing on the way down
)

mrswrd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
For me, my hands have to be clean. I work in a library and touching all those books when they come back. well you just don't know where they have been

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For me its every single time I leave the house I have to see each cat to make sure all of them are in the house..If I can't find one of the five. Then I don't leave untill I have located the missing one..usually someplace sleeping..

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Food/Drinks!!
I cant drink straight water, I cant drink straight Milk, I cant share Food with Family Members, I cant eat around Family Members, I cant stand Burping, spitting of food or saliva exiting via the human mouth and people picking at my food!!
I lose my appetite very easily... what can I say.. im a picky girl.